One Shot: Couples Pranks

*Spinel turns on the camera and starts recording a video for her youtube channel*

"Hey peeps," she says to the camera. "Last video I was talking about how communism sucks mad balls and that Trump shoudl go choke. But I'm not gonna rant about that right now.  Anyway, recently I got a new boyfriend, Steven, as most of you should know since a few videos ago just in case you didn't. And well...you guys say I treat him bad." Spinel chuckles. "Well, yeah. But remember how I used to prank my aunt Yellow? I think for the last one I did on her I wrapped all the food in the fridge and she could only use one. The others had to be unwrapped the next day. Anywho, I've decided to give my little dollface a treat..."

Spinel pulls out a pack of M&ms, a shallot (or what she thought was a shallot), plastic wrap, scissors, and a hair straightener.
"Alrighty..." She says she as cuts off the tip of the bag of M&Ms, then spilling out the contents. "Ok...then definitely is gonna look fucked with....it really will..." She points the camera at the spilled M&Ms and the onion.

She cuts the onion in half and carefully rubbed it on the candy. "Oh fuck...the juice is getting everywhere...." She laughs nervously. "Damn. The onion juice is just getting EVERYWHERE...and it smells bad. Ew. But, it takes bad smells and onion juice to perfect this prank. " Soon, she made sure the candy had a perfect onion-y smell, which of course burned her nose. "Well, let's see if I can redo the bag without giving away evidence i messed with it-"

After putting the onion infected candies back in the bag, Spinel used the hair straightener and press the plastic onto the bag, making it sealed. "Well this sucks...tell me...does this or does this NOT look tampered with?!" She hold the bag up to the camera, where it isn't quite visible of it's tampering. After putting it back down, she put away the things she used. Instead of the onion, she decided to use that for later. Then, with an innocent grin, she called Steven's name.

"Oh dollface~ Come here please~" She says with a smile. Steven comes in the kitchen with her, already getting suspicious with the camera.

"Yeah?" He asks. Spinel pushes the bag of M&Ms toward him.

"Go on~"

"Spinel, what's going on?"

Spinel gestured to the camera. "Well, my subscribers say I'm a bit mean to you, so I decided to show I could be nice and by giving you some candy I can show some affection. It isn't tampered with at all. Sealed, new, just magically delicious." She kept the onion hid under the table, with the smell stinging her nose a bit. Steven opened the bag, the contents spilling out. "Dude, what the hell is this?"

The coloring on them were a bit fainted because of the onion juice. Steven rose them up to the camera. "Look at these fainted grubs. Do I have to eat these?"

"Please do," Spinel replied with a fake innocent grin. Her companion sighed with a suspicious grin. Spinel winked at the camera, already knowing what should happen. Steven put one of the candies in his mouth. He didn't taste anything at first.

But then the strong taste came.

"Ew, what the fuck?!" He yelled as he spit out the infected m&m. He got up, the taste still good and strong in his mouth. Spinel started laughing as she tossed the onion in her palm lightly.

"Did it taste good?" she asked while still laughing, getting a response of "No!"

Steven sat back down. He eyes the m&ms as Spinel kept laughing. "Dude, what the hell are these things?! They're fucking disgusting!"

"Well that sorta hurts my feelings, Steven," she says while looking nervously into the camera. "Because I, for one, love the taste of raw onion."

And then, unexpectedly, Spinel took a huge bite of the onion, getting a REALLY bad burn in her mouth. She could feel her eyes burn and a tear or 2 wanted to escape. But she kept chewing, which only made it worse. "Aw shit!" She screamed as her mouth started to burn. She quickly ran from her seat to cool her mouth down, which failed. "I shouldn't have done that shit!!!"