Dianne...

I haven't talked to Dianne since the fight. As usual Liv and Grace are caught in the middle. Dianne felt the need to make it clear that I'm a conniving bitch when she ranted to Grace.

Why am I the bitch?

Is it just me or is going behind your best friends back to jump their brothers bones bitchy.

Oh well, it's her loss. She's the one who won't talk. I was all ready to work it out. But she rather be petty and hang around my house with Benji ALL THE TIME. Benji thinks that I'm garbage compared to her.

I'm not gonna lie it hurts.
It hurts bad.

Not necessarily Dianne because she's always done whatever she wanted. But, Benji. We were so close and he's never dropped me for a girl. We made up, but anytime I wanna hangout or just watch a frickin movie he cancels.

Last week we were supposed to take our little cousin to the fair, but he said Dianne needed to talk to him. The week before that we were having a Transformers movie marathon. In the middle of the second movie he gets a call and comes back saying Dianne missed him or some crap.

He says he forgives me but I know as his girlfriend, or whatever she is, she talks about me around him. I understand that they need alone time, but why can't I be a priority too...like I used to be. All of my other brothers are busy with school, work, or extra curricular things. He's the only ones who's available, but he doesn't even care to spend time with me at this point.

I also found Dianne in my room last week looking for his hoodie. For Christ sake. Why couldn't he just ask for it back? Why couldn't she have asked for it? SHE doesn't want to talk to me, but she thinks it's fine to ransack my closet. The hoe must be crazy. She found it of course, but it wasn't even the good one.

Liv and Grace aren't much better. We talk but they usually try to end our convos fast. We haven't had to deal with lunch because I've been busy with student council. I usually just eat lunch in there with the rest of the group. I just know it's gonna be horrible when I have to go back.

I guess they both agree with Dianne. Maybe I did overact. But can't they understand that I've always been the only girl my brothers have truly cared for; besides mom. It's hard letting him go. I don't want Dianne to get hurt either. But if she was sitting next to me on this couch I would strangle her. No joke.

I just hope she realizes that he isn't perfect. He's also never been in a real relationship. I mean neither has she, but Benji is different. He has experience in MANY other category's, but not love. It's gonna be so much for both of them.

Including summer break they've been together for 4 months. Could you imagine your bestie doing that too you. Well I couldn't either...till now.

All I can say is don't lie to your friends about stuff like this. It may hurt them more than you realize. When two very important people in your life decide to be romantically involved it's a struggle.

I hear the front door open and look over to see my mom walk in. Once she sees me she smiles. That's new. She's usually too busy trying to rush to her office to even notice me.

"Ehi mamma."(what? I was feeling a little spicy) (hey mama)

"Ehi dolcezza" (hey sweetie)

I look back at her surprised. She hasn't spoken Italian in months. Is my mother okay. I really only said it to bother her, but it's not working.

"Guarda chi ho incontrato fuori!" She cheers and turns around waiting on someone to walk in. (Look who I met outside.)

Is this a joke. In waltz's Dianne. The hell is she doing here. Wait she's probably here for Benji. I wait for my mom to leave before I say anything.