Chapter 11

Paige's POV

Do what!

Did he just say what I think he said?

There are no sparks though. That's odd but I can see how he got to that conclusion. First, I can trust him and I don't trust very easily, then there is that special connection to him and last he actually likes me. He didn't run and treat me badly like some other people, that shall not be mentioned.

"Paige? I know this is sudden and everything but there is this connection I have with you and I kinda went through the same thing you did with your mate. My mate mated with someone else and also cheated on me. I was so heart broken and I loved her. She was my world like most mates and she just threw that away. I first found her screwing someone and she begged for forgiveness and I forgave her but then I heard things around the pack saying 'slut', 'whore', 'he needs to find someone new that won't break his heart', and more. I just lashed out at them for saying that about their future Luna. I hadn't marked her yet because I was waiting for her to tell me she was ready even though it took all my strength to hold my wolf back. Then one day I felt what you felt. The burning and it felt like your heart was being ripped to pieces. The next day she came to me and told me she marked someone else and that she was leaving and never coming back. I didn't care anymore. I loved her ya but after that I didn't and I let her go. I had be strong for my pack and a slut as a Luna wouldn't help. My pack helped me keep myself on my feet and we became one is the most biggest in the US. I may seem mean on the outside but within I'm not. I'm carefree and friendly or at least in front of the pack but when it's serious you don't want to mess with me. But then you came along and it seemed as everything changed for the better I woke up knowing I can talk and smile. Even my friends noticed I have changed. When I first seen you in the forest and I knew you were different than other rouges but I still had to keep up my facade just in case. Then that day in my office you made me smile, laugh, and blush. I haven't done that since Sarah left but the point is you make me so happy. So to make my point, will you stay here and be my mate?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but it's going to get better!!! Also do you guys think it would be a good idea to add some POVs of her ex-family and mate if so just comment your ideas! Sorry about the cliffhanger! Also I was thinking about a new story to write I was thinking about waiting till I was done with this one but I may start another about------ ONE DIRECTION!!! What do you guys think?!?! Well this week is finals week the last 2 days of school what a bummer but I guess that's high school for you! Anyway hope I can update Wednesday if my brain is not fried from studying! Well I guess thats it for now sorry about all the ranting! Well remember to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN!!!!

PLEASE!:)