Chapter 20

Damien's POV

I was walking down the hall when I heard voices coming from the library.

"Come on Romeo, you're wasting the day away and I need to start my training?" That sounds like Paige and I am correct as I watch them from the doorway. They were meant for each other. I wish I could find my mate.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. First you need to put these books away," Peter tells her. What is he thinking? She has millions of books out and it would take all day to put back. Then right before my eyes all the books are floating and being put back where they came. What the hell just happened? This can't be real.

Mouth wide open, eyes wide as I stand in the doorway and then Paige says, "All done, now let's go. I'm hungry." She grabs Peter and they both turn around noticing me standing there.

I look at both of them and Paige has a panicked look on her face.

"Damien meet me in my office now and do not talk to anyone on your way there," he told me in his Alpha tone.

"Come on Paige we will sort this out, right Damien," Peter says.

"Of course," I retort back and they walk past me and I head behind them. We walk to his office not saying a thing with Peter and Paige holding hands in front of me.

Why would they keep this a secret? I kept thinking.

We finally arrive in his office and they take the couch while I take the chair that is beside the couch.

They look at each other which probably means they are using the mind link.

"Umm what just happened? I'm still a little freaked out," I speak up.

They look at each other again and Peter looks at me and says in a sharp tone, "Nothing and I mean nothing leaves this room when everything has been said."

"Ok," I say back a little shaky not knowing what to expect.

************************************************************************************************************************

"You can't tell anyone Damien," Paige says in the end.

My god I can't believe what I just heard.

"I won't tell a soul Paige and you can count on me."

Paige relaxes as I spoke those words.

"Thanks so much. Now would you like to help with my training? I could use all the help I could get."

"I would love to help Paige if that's ok with Peter."

"As long as Paige is happy then that's fine," he says looking down at her with so much love and she beams up at him. Man I really need to find my mate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short guys it was just a filler I guess. Sorry I couldn't update yesterday and since I had the day off of school for President's day I updated today. It's not the best chapter but in the next chapter I promise it will get better I already have some of it wrote down and hopefully I can write more this Wednesday and Thursday during access cuz I love you guys so much. Well I guess that's it for now and sorry for the shortness of the chapter and late update and till next time bye and keep reading. Love you guys.