Chapter 32

Gerold's POV

"We need to tell her tonight," I say to Rose.

"No let her train a little more all we need to tell her is to watch her back for now. Don't worry about her she's strong and she knows right from wrong. All we need to do is watch her grow into the young beautiful woman she is and will be after all this blows over," Rose speaks wisely.

"You're right. I'm just worried about her," I sigh.

"I know you are but just wait it out and she'll be fine," she says and walks away.

"I hope you're right."

Paige's POV (Dream)

"How are you dear?" mom asks me.

"I'm doing fine. Any updates?"

"Not right now. Just worry about training and your mate for right now, we have everything handled right now and if anything comes up we will let you know so don't worry about anything for now sweetie," mom reassures me. "Just train for now and don't worry about a thing, your dad and I have it all worked out," she finishes with a smile.

"Ok," I stare at them suspiciously.

"Well we need to go sweetie, don't worry about anything here we have everything under control and we will let you know if we find out anything," mom states.

They give me a hug and kiss and they leave me to my sleep.

*End of Dream*

I woke up and looked up at the clock and it read 6:30. I sigh and get up.

I don't know what is up mom and dad but I will get to the bottom of it.

I look over at a sleeping Peter and a smile erupts my face. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, like a little baby but a very big baby but he's my big baby. I smile at that thought and get up trying not to wake him.

I make my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I hear a buzzing coming from in the other room and I go to see where it's coming from.

It's my phone. Who would be texting me this early in the morning.

I pick the phone up and it flashes Alex. A giant smile comes on my face as I read the text. "Can we meet up today and come alone?" -A

"What are you doing right now?" -P

"Nothing much, you want to meet now?" -A

"Yeah is that ok with you?" -P

"Yes, meet you same place we were the other day!:)" -A

"See you there!:)" -P I sent in the last text.

I peck Peter on the forehead and head out the door.

Nobody was up yet due to being so early in the morning so I was getting off easy sneaking out, besides when Alex wanted he can meet Peter but until then I will just have to encourage him to at least give it a chance and become part of the pack and to officially meet Peter and I can't wait for that day.

Smiling I leave the house and mask my scent so no one can track me. It's a good and bad thing to masking scents. It's good when you want to get away so no one can find you then there's the bad. It's bad when something happens to you and the people you love can't find you so when I get closer to Alex I'll put it back on but until then I'm not going to.

With all this thinking I didn't relize I finally made it to where we saw each other the other day. Man I must have been really out of it for not noticing I was already here but that's what happens when you have a lot on your mind.

I put my scent back on and went to sit on the dock. Alex wasn't here yet so I had a little time to just watch the sunrise.

"I can smell and hear you from a mile away you know that right. You can never sneak up on me if you tried," I speak up sensing Alex coming up behind me.

"I could never sneak up on you. Even as little kids I couldn't," he says sitting down next to me. "It's like you have this extra sense or something," he finishes smiling at me.

"No you are just really bad at sneaking up on people even as little kids," I say giving him a sideways hug.

He hugs me back and we just sit there and watch the sun rise over the lake.

"I can't stay long but what is this I hear about The Shadow Pack moving in with you guys?"

"How do you know?"

"How can I not," he exclaims.

"Well it's complicated but once they get back on their feet they're leaving. I'm the one that agreed that they come because Peter didn't since he knows what they did to me but I didn't want them to suffer no matter how horrible they treated me," I spill looking down at my feet dangling in the water.

"Well that's very noble of you Paige but give them hell all you want because they deserve it."

"I know and Riley tried something yesterday at the meeting but I had people back me up and let's just say she ran out of the room like the drama queen she is," I smile remembering what happened.

"Well good for you Paige but we will have to continue this some other time. I can't stay long but maybe we can meet every other day in the morning like this?"

"Hmm, maybe I don't know. How about every 3 days so no one expects something," I speak up.

"That would work. Well I guess I will see you in 3 days Paige," he agrees and gives me a hug and heads back where he came.

I sigh and head back where I came from masking my scent. As I was walking, I just couldn't shake this feeling that someone was watching me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K sorry guys for not updating for over a week. I just haven't had the courage to write so please forgive me. This chapter kind of sucks but I think I'm going to skip ahead to the 9 months because as I was thinking about the plot there isn't much going on through the 9 months she has to train so I think in the next couple of chapters I will be fastwardering. Tell me what you think so far and remember to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FOLLOW!!