Tsuna's Suspicion

Tsuna continued to stare out the window and thought about the time they saw Hibari and Mukuro in battle....his eyes went wide, they never thought they would see them in this kind of battle, it was...

"HIBARI! ROKUDO! YOUR SKILLS ARE EXTREME! PLEASE JOIN THE CHESS CLUB!" A random 3rd year girl said.

Tsuna smiled slightly at the fun memories and was about to doze off when a soft voice called him "Sawada-San?" His eyes snapped open as he looked beside him to see a purple haired girl standing beside him.

"Eh? N-nagi-Chan?" Tsuna stuttered, for he knew this girl for a long time, Akesaka Nagi was once one of his mist guardians, Chrome Dokuro, who was taken away and her memories wiped clean, she woke up in a house, of her new adoptive parents found by Yamamoto and Ryohei, Satomi and Takashi Akesaka. She goes to Nami-middle, where she met Tsuna again, and became close with the guardians and Kyoko, Haru and Hana as well.

"Nagi-Chan? What is it?" Tsuna asked.

"Tsuna-kun, I along with Gokudera-San, Yamamoto-San, Hana, and Nagi-Chan were trying to call you for about 15 minutes! The bell already rang, it's already time for lunch" Kyoko giggled.

"Eh? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention" Tsuna blushed in embarrassment and apologized to his friends.

"Haha! We better go before Sasagawa-senpai gets extremely hungry" Yamamoto laughed, using the word extreme on purpose.

"Tsuna." A squeaky voice called, effectively surprising Tsuna. Everybody turned to look at the source that was making himself uncomfortable in Tsuna's gravity defying hair. When did Reborn really get there?

"Reborn-kun! Hello!" Kyoko greeted.

"Good noon Kyoko..." the baby replied.

'My hyper intuition is acting up again, when Reborn is near it acts up...what's going on? Is something going to happen to us again? I shouldn't really be surprised if something happens tomorrow,' Tsuna thought to himself, looking at Reborn.

——————————————————-

The annoying sound of his alarm clock that he never knew existed in the first place filled Tsuna's ears making him open his eyes. Groaning softly, he got up and sat up on his bed. It was still early, he had an hour or two before school started.

Then he suddenly noticed, his pajamas were a bit tighter on the chest part, he had known that the pajamas were getting a bit tight for him, but unless his chest had grown two inches bigger overnight, there was no way it would be this tight.

A slightly feminine hand reached to scratch his head, but as soon as his hand touched his head...

"Eh? It's not fluffy anymore?" He got off his bed and almost tripped. If that chair wasn't there to save him, he would have gotten a bump on his head. He breathed a sigh of relief, putting a hand on his heart, except he felt something soft. He had a theory, but he didn't want to look down at his shirt. The hand that didn't leave his chest squeezed that certain part. He ran to the mirror and....

"WHAT THE?!"