We've done a lot of things, and we've gone through a lot as well. I think the one he was thinking of was... it. He's really happy when I say yes, especially when he's not in the mood. It kind of helps.

    Whatever first pops in your head, then it's that.

    Morisuke gets teased by the wild cat, Kuroo. He always teases him the hell out about being wilder than he thought. Then, arguments worse than a couple's would rise. It's pretty cute, not the bedhead.

    "(Y/n), you can head to the gym." I nod and run out with my bag. I was only waiting for them to let me go.

    I got there in almost two minutes, and I met him by the door right away. He chuckled and wiped my face with his towel, placing it on my shoulder for him not to wipe my neck. Oh, he's controlling himself.

    "You didn't have to run, idiot." I smile apologetically and drink from his bottle. "Also, can we.. later?" I shake my head and he frowns. "We're alone later, and you won't let me?"

    "I don't know." I give him a teasing smile and his cheeks turn red. "You were also at home the week before this. I'm saying no because you used your chance last time."

    "Hmm, maybe I should do something to get you into it." I shake my head and he chuckles, wiping my forehead with the towel.

    "Oi oi, Yaku, is it what I think it is?" Kuroo asks from behind, and then the two started arguing.

    I get inside the gym and greet the coaches, meeting an exhausted Lev on the floor. Morisuke...

    "(Y/n)-san... help me.. Yaku-san is.. scary.." The Russian boy pleads, laying on his back, chest heaving up and down. "It's.. difficult.."

    "Receive practice?" He nods, whining like a little child. "I don't think I can ask him that... He's going to get jealous.." He pouts his lips and gives me the puppy eyes. "Sorry." He's somehow hard to deal with when he is.

    "Lev! Until when are you going to stay on the floor?" Lev immediately stands and hides behind my back, hands on my shoulders. I'm too short to be your hiding spot. "Get away from my girlfriend and practice!"

    I place my hand on Lev's, and turn around. I smile at the silver-head boy and walk to the bench, hearing him whine more over how hard his practice is.

    "Morisuke, don't force him too much." He smiles and shows me a thumbs-up, dragging him away to continue his practice. "He's definitely going to force him...."

    I quietly watch the team practice, volunteering and helping out with manager work—though I'm not one. I enjoy doing it, and I really wish I could be a manager, but I've got a lot on my shoulders.

    Lev continued his practice, and Morisuke continued to torment him with it. He's at least improving... for.. 0.001%.

    "Lev's not doing well at all...." Kenma suddenly pops up out of nowhere, grunting as he watched the Russian boy practice.

    "Kenma! Who told you to rest?!" Kuroo yells from behind, dragging the younger male by his collar. This club is actually crazy.

    The third years, excluding Kai, are all just pushing the kids beyond their limits. I would say, in a very ridiculously forceful way. They all look so exhausted, but I guess they do enjoy it—except for Kozume.