Rewind...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, you wish for me to rewind time for you...number one?

Yes. 

You do know my quirk has consequences...you cannot let her meet anyone she knew before. If that does happen, the quirk will wear off, and all memories will be restored to everyone. 

I understand.

As you wish...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Author POV-

The sound of wedding bells rang, and you were so excited to be marrying the man you love. "You look so pretty! I hope I look pretty like that when Izuku and I get married!" Toga fangirled. You laughed, and Compress said it was time to go. You nodded and smiled with pure joy. Black Jackle sighed and focused on his energy. "Let's get this over with." He sighed. He slammed his fist down, and a wave of wind flowed through all Japan and Nabu Island. You smiled at Tomura, who gave a smile as well. "You may now-" The ground began to shake, and you held onto Tomura. "G-Guys!" You heard Toga cry out as she dusts away. Everyone including your children disappeared, in front of your eyes. "(Y-Y/n)." Tomura cried. "N-No! Please don't leave me! Tomura!" You cried. You also began to disappear, and everyone in Japan and Nabu Island began to rewind. 

All Might look down at his daughter, who pleaded him to pay attention to her. Something sparked in his mind and put his phone down. "Yes (Y/n)?" he asked kindly to her. "Can you play with me?" he smiled at his five-year-old daughter and nodded. "What do you want to play?" he asked. 

----

He never let you out of the house. You were stuck in there like a prisoner though you never saw it that way. You wondered what the outside world was like. He always told you it was dangerous and full of hurtful people. He made sure it was stuck in your head so you wouldn't leave. You would often look out your window to see the stars and wish to find somebody. That prince charming you always saw in movies. Though life isn't a fairytale. Is what you always told yourself. You still had the voices in your head since you had no one, other than your father, to talk to. As you got older things started to get annoying. You were tired of doing the same things over and over again. Seeing the same person over and over again. Be in the same place and not being able to get out. You started to lose your mind a bit and see that this place was a prison. 

"I'll be late tonight. Don't-" "Don't go outside, and don't open the door to no one. I know dad." you sighed. He nodded and walked out of your home. You waited for a while to see on the news if he was far away. You smiled and ran to your room as you heard that he was fighting a villain. "Time to finally get some fresh air!" you cheered. You changed into black clothing and put a mask on. You climbed out your window and smiled happily as you landed. You began to run around happily and smell in the sweet fresh air. You saw so many lights and colors. Everything was beautiful in your eyes. You didn't interact with anyone since you knew that not everyone appears what they are seen. You sat on top of a building and looked down at the city you arrived in. You swung your legs and tapped your finger on your leg. 

You sang softly, and unaware a figure was listening. You heard another voice mumble the male lyrics. You turned your head and saw the lonely figure standing behind a wall. You continued to sing and walk up to them. They were wearing all black as well. "Hello." you smiled at them. The figure looked up, and your eyes connected. A light glimmer shined in both of your eyes and memories flooded in. "(Y-Y/n)?" "Tomura?" you both started to cry and you held one another. "I thought I lost you!" he cried. "I thought I'll never see you again!" you cried. The ground began to shake violently and time began to fast forward. 

"You may now kiss the bride." Kuro smiled. You and Tomura looked at each other confused but happy. He dipped you and you giggled. Something then clicked in your mind...he did this. After having the best day of your life, you decided to end it with a bang. You and Tomura held hands(He's wearing gloves!) and laughed like maniacs. You destroyed the area around you to grab his attention. "All Might! Come out! Come out! Where ever you are!" you sang. You and Tomura danced in the broken street, killing anyone who got in your way. Soon you saw him come down in his buff form. "Did you really think that rewinding time was going to fix things?! I should've killed you when I had the chance!" you shouted at him. "But we decided. We'll do it together.~" Tomura smiled at you. You smiled at him. All Might look at you both with anger. "(Y/n) he brainwashed you! Come back home!" "Home was a prison! Now we're getting off-topic here. Let's began, shall we?" You gave your so-called father a crazed look. You used your manipulation quirk and it held him down in place. He was too weak to get out of your grip and Tomura and you both started to walk towards him. "Goodbye...All Might." you both placed your hand on his face and began to decay on one side and the other side erupted into fleshy pieces. You both began to laugh. "YOUR SYMBOL OF PEACE IS NO MORE!!" you yelled. You and Tomura both fell back into Kurogiri's portal as the police started to fire at you both. 

"I told you there were consequences. But what I didn't tell was that there was no other way to change how things were meant to be." I laughed as he watched the news. "The new era begins now...so long heroes," I smirked and marked out the All Might on the hero chart. "The Black Jackle is back in business!" I laughed like the maniac I was. 

I am the Black Jackle! That is my villain name. Quirk: Manipulation!

I thought of this idea and I wanted to add this in. Hope you like this bonus chapter!