7

"Reporting live! Last night we were struck by some unknown force that caused great destruction! This is like no other! Sadly some have died from this destruction, but who us responsible for this?! Why was this sudden? Do any of the heroes know who did this?! Little by little some have been recovering!"
I shut the news off and looked at the others. (Y/n) was still unconscious and she's been doing it again. Just like when we found her body was cut once more. Her breathing was dangerous and she would continue to heat up. "It's best not to mess with her right now. Whatever quirk she has is taking a toll on her." Kurogiri said. I sat still remembering last night. She was just sitting on the ground crying with her eyes shut and her ears covered by her hands. She seemed to be talking to someone else but I wasn't sure. She was scared when we found out about her dad but I still couldn't figure out on why she ran away.

.....

I looked down at the counter in a daze. I couldn't sleep without thinking what was happening to her. I couldn't stopped thinking if she was going to die. I don't want you to die...not even if you're the daughter of someone I hate. I then heard a crash. "(Y-Y/n)?!" Toga yelled. We ran up to her room and I saw her crawling to the broken glass shards. "Treatment...I'm just a puppet..." she cried. I ran to her and pulled her back. "(Y/n) stop! Look at me!" I yelled and turned her head towards me. Her eyes looked so dull and as if she wasn't even here. "I-I'm just a puppet...." she continued to say. "No you're not! You're not a puppet! You're you! You're someone that I love! You're someone who is strong! Incredible! A stubborn woman! A friend to all of us!" I cried out. "Tell me why you kept this a secret!" I cried out to her. "I hated my life....I hated my father....I was alone for the longest of time. I had no one! My father was never in my life! I just wanted to feel better! They told me I would feel better! They told me I was fine!....but I wasn't! I was never okay! I was never fine! I was trapped in my head! I was a puppet to my own thoughts! My own insanity! I just wanted to feel like I belonged! I just wanted to feel something! I hate my father! I hate my life! I hate my looks! I HATE EVERYTHING!" She cried out. I hate everything....I said those words so long ago. I began to cry and hold her close to me. "Do you hate me? Do you hate us?" I asked. She shook her head no. I lifted her head and moved her hair off her gorgeous face. "Good." I pressed my lips against hers and was shocked for a moment before kissing back. I heard the others leaving and chuckling and Toga giggling. I ignored them and held (Y/n) close to me. We both separated for air and I looked at her. "S-Shigaraki....I love you." I felt my heart beating faster. "I love you too." I kissed her more and carried her to the bed. "Stay with me." She whispered while grabbing onto my shirt. I nodded and laid down next to her. For the first time in forever I felt...happy.

- All Might POV-
Where could she be?! I've looked everywhere for her and still no sign! I began to lose hope. What if she died in the destruction?! What if she left Japan and used a fake identity?! What if I'll never see her again?! I couldn't focus but I had to be alright in front of the public. I need to keep calm and not make the public think that their symbol of peace is gone. I sighed and looked into her room. She had a few trophies and medals that she had won at school. Track, gymnastics, science, archery, spelling bee. I was so blinded by my work that I never saw how terrific she has been doing. How smart she was. I just wanted to rewind time and have her back. To make things right between us.