5

I woke up feeling light headed. I fell back on the bed and went back to sleep.
"C'mon (Y/n) you'll have to open up sometime." Aizawa said on the other side of the door. "No! Go away!" I yelled at him. It was when I was ten and dad didn't bother to show up on my birthday like he promised. "(Y/n) you know he-" I cut him off. "No! I'm tired of hearing the same excuses! Just leave me alone!" I yelled. He sighed and I heard him leave. I've spent five birthdays with out him and I'm okay! I'm just fine! I thought to myself. I sat on my bed and looked out my window. He just arrived home and didn't looked like he was in a rush to get in...not in a rush to say sorry. I hugged my pillow and cried...that was all I could do. I just wanted to let everything out. I then felt a shock. I jumped and looked at the pillow. I touch it but nothing happened. Weird...I turned my head as I heard my door open. He walked in and I looked away from him. "I know I came late but you know being the number one is not easy." I didn't respond and continued to look down at my window. "Look I got you a gift." He said. I raised a brow and looked at him. In his hand was an All Might poster. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the window. "I'll just leave this here. Happy birthday pumpkin." He said before leaving. Pumpkin...it's been forever since he called me that...I thought he forgot but that doesn't make anything better. He ruined everything! I looked at the poster and grabbed a marker. I scribble his face out and used my anger on it. I grabbed a pencil and began to stab him over and over until I was out of steam..."W-Why did y-you leave m-me!" I cried out silently. "How do you like it! Being hurt!" I cried more.

"(Y/n)!" I jumped and opened my eyes. I saw Toga looking at me with a worried look. "What?" I asked. "You looked like you were having a nightmare and some red glow was around you." She said. I raised a brow at her observation but before I could speak Shigaraki came in. "Toga, Kurogiri needs you down stairs." She nodded and said a quick goodbye to me. I pulled my sleeves down more as Shigaraki came closer to my bed. "So...how are you? You know your ankle and all that." He asked. "It's feeling better." I said and it was true. My ankle was feeling much better and I think I could walk on my own now. He nodded and looked down at his hands. "Why are you so angry at your father?" He asked all of a sudden. I looked away from him and glared at the wall. "Classified." Was all I said. That word broght me back when I was little and Aizawa was in my room next to me. "If you don't feel like telling something personal just say 'Classified' and we can move away from that subject." I nodded but still had my arms crossed. I crossed my arms and heard him sigh. "Whatever. Anyway lunch is ready." He said. I turned my head to face him. "It's already that late?" I asked. "Yeah...Kurogiri told me that you were sleeping in after he looked into your room." He said while walking to the door. "Aren't you going to help?" I asked while sitting up. "You said you were feeling better." He said. I clicked my tongue and got up. I felt a bit of pain on my ankle but I can survive. I got down and ate lunch with everyone. "Well good morning sleeping beauty." Dabi said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Good afternoon Ashtray." I said. He glared at me for a bit before laughing a bit. "You got guts kid." He ruffled my hair before leaving to take a seat. I glared at him and I bet he could feel the dagger behind his head, but I also blushed. It's was the first time in forever that someone gave me some kind of affection.
- Shigaraki POV-
I watched as Dabi and (Y/n) bicker before Dabi broke into a laugh. "You got guts kid." He ruffled her hair and she glared at him. Though I saw her blushing. Why is she blushing? Does she like Dabi? Wait why do I care? Why do I have this feeling of jealousy?! Why is she on my mind?! Why is she so....alluring? I jumped out of my thoughts as (Y/n) sat next to me. She didn't bother to look at me nor anyone else. Like she was lost in her thoughts and mind. "Are you going to keep staring at me while I eat?" She said out the blue. I turned my head and was glad that father's hand covered my heated face. Why does she make me feel so weird? Why is my face heating up? I got up and went to do some planning with Kurogiri.
- (Y/n)  POV-
I groaned as fell on my bed. I was tired and my head still felt dizzy. I just wanted alone time and that's what I got. I sighed in relief and went to a dreamless dream.

- Aizawa POV-
(Y/n) hasn't been found yet and there was nothing that she left Japan. That was the only good news out of all the information we collected. She was like a daughter to me and it made me worried. Where are you kid? I thought as I crossed another city in Japan out.