12

- 9 months and twelve days-

"AAARRRGGGHHH!" I yelled. "It's okay! Just keep pushing!" Tomura said trying to keep me calm. "What do you think I'm doing?!" I shouted. I held his glove hand tight and kept pushing. I then heard a baby cry. "Don't stop you have another one!" Kurogiri shouted. "A-Another?!" Tomura and I shouted. I kept pushed harder and heard another baby cry. I was exhausted and felt sleepy at the end of it. Tomura smiled as he held the two children in his hands. "Look." I smiled as I saw them. "Rest now, you did enough for today." I nodded at Kurogiri's words and fell asleep.

....

"Tomura can you get Lee's bottle?" I asked. He nodded and went to the kitchen to get it. Maki was already asleep in his crib. Tomura and I had twins though one was a boy and the other a girl. We both love them very much with all our hearts. He came back and handed me the bottle. I thanked him and he sat next t me. He poked Lee's chubby cheek. "Tomura." I giggled. "What? I just wanted to make sure that this was real." He said and held me close to him. "Real that I have a beautiful player two. Real that I have two adorable twins. Real that we have a happy family." He said and after each sentence, he gave me and the kids a kiss on the head. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well, those things are real. Though we still have a bird brain in our hands..." I grumbled. He sighed and nodded. "Don't worry, I have a plan to take him out. Are you sure you want to go with Twice and Toga on the mission?" He asked. I nodded and held his hand. "They're going to need my help. Don't worry we'll be safe." I reassured him. He gave a semi-smile but none the less went with it. "If you say so." 

.....

"That's a wonderful plan Jin," I said as we continued to crawl through the small tunnels. "Let's go up to the surface and distract the other heroes. We need both sides to be worn out so, we can grab the kid." I said. They both nodded and we made it out. 

-Deku POV-

I was tired and luckily Aizawa made Eri's quirk stop. She was about to fall until I felt her weight off of me. "Thanks for making everything easy for us heroes." My eyes widen at the voice. I was then kicked to the side by (Y/n). I was too weak to stand up on my own. She smiled at Eri and patted her head. "Till we meet again...Deku." She smiled down at me evilly before jumping high enough to getaway. "ERI!" I yelled. 

- Back to you-

I put the child on the hospital bed and closed the zipper as I got out. "What now?" Toga asked me. "Well since she's used her quirk a lot, she'll be quarantined for now. Until she wakes up and is no longer a threat. Tomura, Kurogiri, and I will monitor her and collect data as she sleeps. For now, we have to let her rest." Toga hummed and we both walked out the room. I smiled down at my two precious bundles of joy. They were both putting their hands in their mouths and smiled cutely at me. Lee has red ruby eyes, (h/c) hair, and a mole mark under her mouth like Tomura's. Maki has (e/c) eyes, black hair, and a mole mark. I giggled and went to make their bottles. 

.....

"She's waking up," Kurogiri stated. We turn our heads towards her and I walked in. She seemed scared and backed away from me. "Hey, it's okay. My name is (Y/n). What's your name?" I asked kindly. "E-Eri," she mumbled. "Eri what a pretty name. Do you remember anything before you went to sleep?" I asked. She nodded a bit. "T-There were two boys. Lemillion was one of their names, but I don't know the green hair one. A-Are they okay?" she asked. I slightly dropped my smile but kept it on. "I'm sure they're fine. They aren't here right now with us. Do you know why?" I asked. She shook her head. "Sadly they left you behind." I lied. To make her trust us we have to lie. The poor girl has been manipulated all her life but this will probably be the last one...probably. Her eyes widen and on the brink of tears. "T-They left me?" I nodded and held her close to me. "Don't worry, my friends and I saved you. We won't leave you behind." I said as she cried. She looked up at me with sad yet hopeful eyes. "T-Thank you for saving me," she said. I smiled and my heart warmed up. "Anytime little Eri. Now then, let's go meet the others and eat. You must be very hungry." She nodded and I carried out the room. 

After eating Tomura and I took the kids to our room. Eri looked down at Lee and Maki. "Would you like to hold one of them?" I asked. She looked scared and shook her head. "It's okay you won't hurt them. After all your little horn is so small now. I don't think you have any more power to use your quirk." I informed her. She sat up on the bed and Tomura put her on her lap so he can help her on holding Maki. I handed her Maki and she looked down at him with curiosity and wonder. I smiled and held Lee in my arms. "Cute isn't he?" Tomura chuckled. Eri nodded and smile a little. It dropped and I saw her eyes change from wonder to sadness. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "W-What if I hurt them. I hurt my papa when I got my quirk. Am I a monster?" she asked. I frowned at her words and held her hand. "You're not a monster. Whatever Overhaul told you is all a lie. You just didn't understand how your quirk worked. It was just a simple mistake. Tomura and I will help you train your quirk." I said. "R-Really?" We both nodded. "I also killed my family by accident as a kid, but it's okay. I found people to help me and care for me now." Tomura said and smiled at me. "See,  we all make mistakes and have our scars. Though even though we have those scars they help make us stronger." I said to her. She nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and we put Lee and Maki back in their cribs. Eri laid down between me and Tomura as we all went to sleep. 

Got any ideas for me to write about for the next chapter or should I end it with one more chapter?