chapter 13 : dreams are true!

Told form no one's point of view

" give up already, week cat!" A female figure stood in the shadows of the deep and dark woods in the other relam. " think agian, wicth!" Snapped anthoer firgure. This one looked like a male. The male figure tossed a dagger into the female's chest. But this dagger wasn't any old dagger. The blade was handcrafted form the most expert black smith to kill the most powerful wicthes. It even killed their soul to.

" now the world is free of your dark soul" the male figure stepped out, but you could only see his huge smirk and his blood red eyes. As for the female, she was on her knees, dying with blood come out of her mouth. A horrified look forze on her face. " to think I kind of liked you, blossom".

" what the!" Brick just woke up form his nightmare. He felt a blade by his side. When he pulled it form under the covers, he saw it was the exact dagger that the male figure killed the fmelae figure in his dream.

" so you think you killed blossom in your dream?" *sucy p.o.v*. Brick woke me up so I could see if his dream will come true or not. " yes and i found this by my bed" he showed me the dagger that could kill any wicth even the most powerful. " this dagger was designed by blossom and my father to kill our mother, but it wasn't ready" I explined. " so could your father make me kill blossom or even you?" He asked. " maybe" i answred.

" brickie!" Casey brust in. " who the heack gave her the key?" I asled. " i kind of did" brick looked down. " you deal with her" I pushed him into the living room.

" what an odd house" I said *Casey p.o.v*. " brick, babe!" I smiled once I saw him. " hey casey" he said. " i got tree extra tickets to the fair in town, so why don't you come with me and bring one of your friends and thier date. That is if they have one!" I laughed. " what's the demon doing here?" Blossom must have gotten out of bed because she had bags under her eyes and her hair was all messed up. " morning, hot mess" I laughed.

" why are you saying moring to youself?" Blossom laughed. " like that hurt" I rolled my eyes. " did it? Oh. I' such a bad girl. Maybe someone should hit me to get the badness out" she smriked. " I'll be nice and invite you and your boyfriend to me and bricks fair date" I handed her a ticket. " sorry, I don't have a boyfriend" she handed me the ticket. " then I'll get Dexter to come" I said. " will he be at the dunk tank?" She asked. " no" I answred. " then I still don't wanna go" she rolled her eyes.

" fine. Brick, make sure to pick me up before one in the afternoon" I told him. " he can't make it I guess. I mean his cat can wait to deliver her babies. But she'll be in pain for who knows how long" blossom told me. " i guess he can pick me up after the babies are delivered" I rolled my eyes. " do you know how long a female has to take to get the baby out of her? It could even take a whole day" she said. " see ya later" I walked out.

" you owe me" *blossom p.o.v*. " thank you so much! And I do owe you alot. Hey, where did you learn about pregnancies and stuff?" He asked. " how do you know if I was even telling the turth?" I asked. I just lefted him to think.

" milkshake,blossom?" Sucy asked me when I walked in. " i could go for one, please" I said. Sucy made one with the snapp of her fingers. " made with maigc and the chocolate you love" she handed me a chocolate milkshake. " thanks" I sat next to her at the dinner table. " girls, no maigc tonight since my date is coming for dinner tonight" mairette came in and explined. " then how is blossom supposed to make us dinner?" Brick laughed in the living room. " by sacrificing a cat with a certain red hat!" I yelled.

" blossom, can you please dinner for my date" mairette asked. " yup. So are we invited?" I asked. " of crouse. He says He would rather meet my roommates than my mom and dad" she answred. " is there like a dress code?" Sucy asked. " nope and blossom, you can amke anything you want" mairette answred. " what time is he coming?" I asked. " he said around five. Also, can you make fired chicken for dinner?" She asked " i could try, but ask him if just chicken will do" i answred. " thanks bloss" she smiled.

Mairete's date just came and was in the kicten with me. He had black hair with teal tips. He wore riped bule jeans with a leather jacket that had a grey shirt under it. " do you like wicthcraft?" He must have noticed my shirt. " i kind of like wicthes in general" I answred. " i see" he sighed.
" oh looks like the chicken is done" i smiled. I took out the fired chicken i tried to make. That failed so I just used maigc. " lukca, can you please tell everyone dinner is done?" I asked. " sure, blossom wicthana" he said.

What is brick doing in a house full to wicthes? *lukca p.o.v*. " blossom said dinner is done" I told everyone. The blonde girl and the creepy gal went with mairette into the dinning room. The red boy followed to. " listen, mair is mine, so don't make a move on her or esle" whispered the blonde boy before we went into the dinning room. " brick, long time no see" he froze. " lucka, let's talk after dinner where no wicth or worelock can hear us" he told me. So he hasn't forgot where he came form.

" what are you even doing with wicthes that are alive?" We were outside on the doorstep. No one knew we were gone. " well you see" he begain. " you fell in love with that pink wicth, didn't you?" I asked. " they don't seem like they would kill anyone. I mean sucy would, but the other's wouldn't" he said. " you know what the otah we, our fathers, and their fathers took" I told him. " yes. But maybe the otah was wrong" he said.

" you lived with these wicthes for to long! You either move out or kill them tonight!" I shouted. " then I guess I'm going with choice c. The choice where I stay and make sure you don't hurt them!" He snapped. " but you're a wicth destroyer!" I yelled. " not anymore" he went inside. " i want to setlle this when we get back form the wicth's concel torrow!" I shouted.