chapter 12 : my master

Told form blossom's point of view

" just when yui, Aytao, mairette, sucy, and adiren had to be not home, a huge wind storm hits!" I complained. " hey you have me" brick smiled. " thanks for reminding me I'm gonna die alone!" I snapped. " rude much" he rolled his eyes. " look, just help me nail these doors and windows shut before the wind storm gets bad" I asked of him.

" fine" he got a nail out and handed it to me. " there!" Ten mintues later, all the doors and windows were nailed shut. Well the forunt door wasn't nailed down because the rest of the wicthes and worelocks could come back any moment. About five mintues later, mairette called me. " where are you?" I asked her. " in iceland" she answred.

" iceland. How the heack did ya get there!?" I asked. " adiren's spell went wrong to find us some where to take cover form the storm" she said. " let me guess, you can't poff yourselfs home. Is sucy with you guys?" I asked. " no. I think she's in the other relam" mairette answred. " mairette, just be safe" i told her. " will do" she hanged up.

I was just putting things away in the attic, when a window opned and let cold air in. " we have windows up here?" I asked myself. Just as i was about to go down into the kicten and get thr hammer, wood, and nails, I heard " i can get rid of them". The cold wind was gone with a snap of the fingers.

I truned around to see a boy my age. He had his brown hair in a low pony tial. He also had hazel eyes. " let me guess, you're one of my daddy's friends" i sighed. " i have no thing with that man. I'm Anderson, the demon you summoed" thanks alot brick! " but I said a than ku" I pointed out. " oh well he's dead. So they sended me" he told me.

" you have such a unique eye color" he pulled my face close to his. " thanks?" I was 100% unsure of this man. " and what long, skilly, healthy, and beautiful hair you have" he ran his fingers though my hair. " um... thank you" I said. " words can not capture your beauty" he's tottally kissing up to me. " thank you, but please stop giving me all these complements. I'm getting kind of emmbrassed form all this attion, plus i'm kind of not all those things" maybe this will make him knock it off.

" you have beuaty and modesty" he smiled. "  please just stop" I sighed. " i think i got lost in those pink eyes of yours and now i can't find my way out. Please help me, I beg you" he held me hand as he was on one knee. " okay, I'll help you out" I told him. " thank you so much" he learned in for a kiss. A place the door to the other relam in my place as I poffed myself on the other side of the attic.              

He fell flat onto his face and then I shut the door and poffed it back to where it belonged.

Back in the netherworld aka the demon kingdom *Anderson p.o.v*. " did you see her?" The demon king asked me. " yes, but she doesn't even care for me" I sighed. " it doesn't madder if she cares, it madders if she saw you. After all, your power will soon take over her" he smriked. " maybe i could not make my powers go inside of this girl. Just this once" I sussgted. " you're funny, Anderson. But why wouldn't you want her to make her yours?" He asked.

" the women who are with my powers just become like dolls to me. They are so lifeless after a while" I answred. " well she will be different. After all her dad is the king of the wicth relam. Maybe after you do this job, i'll make her a ture demon, just maybe" he said. " i don't want anyhting to do with her!" I snapped. " why? She has beauty, she's kind and smart. She's the tottaly package" he said. " but she has anger problems!" I yelled.

" I saw what she did to her cat when he doesn't make her mad! I'm scared to see what she does to her loved ones when they make her mad!" I'm littlary sacred for life. " fine, then. But if my powers get to her first, she'll rule over you" he smriked. " fine, i'll do it" I sighed. " great. Now get out of my sight" he ordred. I walked back to my room with my head down.

The wind storm was getting badder minute by minute, and me and brick was getting boreder and boreder by the second *blososm p.o.v*. It was almost nine and brick was dead tok the world. I mean he was sleeping and not even gun shots could wake him. He fell asleep as a cat and on my lap. " brick, get off of me or retract your claws" I tried to move him, but he was dead weight. I was done with my book and brick was still kn me, so i decisied to do something I love.

I made a brush, hair spray, nail polsish, and two of cat bows apper beside me. " there! Now he's such a pretty boy!" It took me a whole hour to make brick look the way I wanted him to. He had a big pink bow on top of his head along with a pink bow on his tail. I brushed his fur down and made it nice and soft. I also painted his nails/claws with a pink colored nail polish called cherry blossom.

Someone kocked on the door. " coming" i said. I ppaced brick on a pillow and then got up to open the door. " hello agian, anderson" i sighed. He held red roses in his hand and was dressed up for a date. " hello, blossom. For you" he ahnded me the roses. " for me? I can't take these, since I'm, not in love with you" I tried to hand them back. " keep them anyway. I think they smell nice" oh no he didn't!

" oh well, maybe I should just run some test that this can't kill me when I smell it. After all, flowerest spray bug kill on them" I told him. " trust me when I say, I checked so you didn't have to get your pretty little noise dirty" he smiled. " who said I was going to smell them? My cat is" I smriked.

I tossed the roses onto thr couch. " so, how are you doing so far?" He asked. " just fine and you?" I asked. " same" he sighed. I would have like the five mintues of slince if he was off my door steps. " i heard you like to read books" he said. " you could say that" i sighed. " well, I to read a book once!" He smiled. "  well how nice for you to educate yourself" I told him. " oh it wasn't a book an information. I only read it because it had pictures of women in some outffits" he smriked as he looked up and down at my body.

" got out off my sight, you pervert!" I yelled. He didn't move, so i had to trow a pubble at him. Didn't work, she i had to summon a tornado. Finally, he ran for his life as soon as he saw it. I made it disapper when Anderson was long gone. " there" i snapped the twister away. When i got back in, i saw brick awake an red as a cherry.

" How was your n-" I begain, but he shouted " i have no romantic interests in your nor do I want to marry you!". " um... same here" I said, unsure. " okay, so you understand that me and you will never be a thing?" He asked. " yes" I sighed. " we're just friends or even enemies" he told me. " of course I know that, hollow head! Wait. Is this a cry for help?" I asked. " wait no" he said. " alright" I said.

" lair" I mubbled as I walked away. I know when a man is lying. After all, I saw blacke do it many times. But why is he lying to me? It was almost ten and no sign of mairette, Adrian, yui, Aytao, or sucy. I was just reading when I heard brick talk to himself. It seemed like he was yelling at himself. I followed his vioce. Finally, I found him in mairette's room. The door was opned a tiny bit. I looked though the opening and saw that he had a letter in his hand.  

" I can't kill her!"