chapter 17 : a blood white dress

Told form blossom's point of view

I covered my mouth with my hands. " brick's a witch distosryer?" Mairette asked. " lukca to" I looked down. " why didn't you tell me or any of us witches this?" She asked me. " because I thought I could get rid of him before he could hurt anyone of you" i sighed. " just tell me how long you'd known this" mairette said. " since lukca came over for dinner" I looked away in shame.

" bloss, why keep it hidden for all these years?" Mairette placed her hand on my shoulder. " maybe if brick didn't break the hex i had on my heart, i wouldn't be in the pain I am now" I letted a tear fall down my cheek. " but you wouldn't have became a powerful witch or be at my wedding and not known any of us" mairette said. " I belive fate planned us to met no madder what" I told her.

She hugged me and i wipped the tears off my face. " and now fate has something big planned for you" i smiled. " right. I'l give you a mintue" she smiled as she walked out. I sat down on a chair and looked down at the kinfe i brought. " like i could kill my own cat" i placed the kinfe then a piece of paper caught my eye.

" oh it is so on" i tossed the price of paper into my pocket then walked out. " blossom, you seem mad. Wanna talk about it?" Yui asked me. " no, i just want to see mairette and adiren share thier vows before I go" I told her. Just as i was about to open the wedding hall doors, yui cuaght my hand.

" blossom, please come down and let me come with you after i did bring him into your life" yui sighed. " thank you, yui" I smiled. Yui and i wlaked in and sat next to sucy in the forunt row. " now that we are all here, please let the couple recite thier vows" the ceremony just began.

Me and yui were sitting down and waiting for the whole wedding shabang to be over. " ready young single laides?" Mairette got up on a table and pointed her back to the crowd. " you and I are just the single ones here" yui rolled her eyes. " you aren't with ayato no more?" I asked her. " we just went out as friends" she corrcted. " i see. Well, i hope you have better luck of catching the flowers than me" i smriked.

To both our surprises, we both caught it. It split into two full birde flowers. Mine had a note. " you started a new fire that you can never put out" i said. " look! Blossom caught it!" Mairette shouted. " and she has a lover to!" Shouted mairette's mother. " umm, i have to use the bathroom" I winked at yui.

" I have to put my dresses away" yui lied. We rushed to the old abonded park. Nothing stood in the old park was green. Trees an plants were dead. The grass needed to be mowed.  " hopefully he isn't up to some tricks" i said. " what happens if he just wnats your attaion and doesn't even have ayato?" Yui asked. " then i'll send him into the other relam water relam forever" I smirked.

Mist suddenly came and i banged my head om something meatl or wooden. I saw a huge clock when the msit cleared. " who places a clock in the middle of a park?" I shouted. " you have eighteen hours to get to our place before we make ayato on of us" me and you heard brick say.

" show your face! You coward!" I got out my kinfe. " so slove the riddles before eightten's up" his vioce said. " you know I thought you were a whimpy baby because ya liked Romeo and Juliet and twilight, but now I know you're a whimpy baby because you won't eve show your face!" I laughed. Yui giggled a tiny bit. " I told you never to talk about that!" He stepped out into the light. " opps. I messed up!" I smriked. He drew out a sword. " you want to fight a powerful witch with that?" Yui asked.

" no" he smriked. " you!".