chapter 18 : mommy?

Told form blossom's point of view

Brick tossed the sword to yui. " stop!" I made the sword come to a halt. " i'll imprison you like my real mother if you don't stay away from me and my friends!" I threaned. " you don't have the power" he said. " test me!" I made my eyes glow a dark pink. " just know this, once a witch destroyer finds it prey, it won't stop until they get it" he smriked. " just go along, kitty!" I snapped. He ran into the dark and deep woods.

" yui, do you still have aytao's winter scarf for the first winter we had together?" I asked. She noded and made it apper. I made it locate ayato. We follwed it into the woods. I took in a deep breath and made a shield dome apper on top of me, yui, and the scarf. As we follwoed the scarf, yui asked me why brick was talking about witch destroyers. 

" he is one" I told her. " how could he even pose as a witch's cat when witch destroyers can't be near them unmless it's for killing them?" She asked. " I don't know" I sighed. " well we need answers! So i say when we cross paths agian, you do that spell to imprison him like your mother!" She shouted. " yui, that spells lasts for like a hundred years" I told her. " no, your mother just got release today" she corrcted me.

" but what if i get power hunger and kill him?" I asked. " why would you think that?" She wondered. " I never told anyone this, but when I was finshed training, my teacher warned me about my powers" I began. " she could just went all her students that" yui tried to make me feel better. " I told her that i was the daughter of Sabrina winford once I found her. She even told me not to do spells that require losts of power or else i'll get darker and darker as the spell uses my powers" I told her.

" I think the imprison spell doesn't take much power" she said with a smile on her face. " for witch destroyers it does and if i do it, i could kill him" I said. " well hopefully it won't come to that" she said. " have you met brick?" I asked. " just give him catnip and he'll listen" she joked.i just laughed a tiny bit. 

In no time we found ayato tied up in a tree and got him down. We got back in time to wish the bride and groom a happy honeymoon. " stay safe!" Yui smiled. " make sure to have a wonderful time!" I smiled. " make sure you pick names for your future kids and not your future hamster!" Ayao laughed. " dude, to much info" I told him. " we will!" And with that the newly wedds went on thier honeymoon.

" so what now?" Yui asked. " well i was going to see my mother" I said. " so me and yui habe the house to ourselfs!" Ayato smiled. " I was going shopping, but I could take a recheck" she smiled.

Once i made it into the other relam, i went to see my father. " where's my mother?" I asked. " six feet under" he said. " my other mother" I said. " you mean Sabrina? With your sister at her old house" he sighed. " thanks, king of jerk-ness" I laughed. I poffed myself to sucy's old house. I landed on what stemmed to be sucy's old bed. I then walked down to the living room. It stemmed exactly like mine, but it was more gothic and more to sucy's liking.                                        

" blossom!" A women hugged me. " blossom, please meet sabrina, our mother" sucy smiled. " i'm sorry for letting you go" Sabrina said. " it isn't your flaut" I told her. She broke the hug and told me to sit down. I sat down next to sucy as she sat across from us. " tea?" Sabrina made some tea apper on a sliver tray. " yes please" sucy smiled. " no thank you" i said. Sabrina poured sucy some tea and magically gave it to her.

As me, sucy, and Sabrina talked, it felt like something was missing form Sabrina to make her a mother. " so will you live in the no maigc relam with me, sucy, yui, and ayato?" I asked. " that does sound like a house full" Sabrina said like she was disappointed. " well, i could always make anthoer room!" I laughed. " blossom, i think it's better if she stays here with me" sucy told me.

" oh, i see" I sighed. " wonderful!" Sabrina smiled. " I think I need to make dinner for yui and ayato" I said. " can't they cook?" Sabrina asked. " ayato favors my cooking more than yui's" I lied. " have a safe trip back" Sabrina smiled.

Wheh i got back, i found a yui sitting on the couch. " what happed now?" I asked. " ayato wants to live in the other relam for a tiny bit to see what's it like" she said. " didn't you guys live in the other relam before you came here?" I asked. " no, we were a witch pair that wanted to live with the non maigc users" she answred. " well have fun living there!" I smiled. " can you help me pack?" She asked. " sure" with a snap of my fingers i got all of yui and ayato's stuff in a suit case.

" I mean help me pack without maigc" she corrcted. " yeah we better because I think I kind of messed up your dresses with your shirts" I joked. After i helped her pack, we said goodbye and then she went to the other relam. " come back from years of pracitng maigc to spend some time with my friends, but they leave as soon as i come back" i sighed.