chapter 10 : not this time!

Told form blossom's point of view

On Friday, Adrian and Aytao came back. Now yui and Aytao sleep in mairette's room. Sucy sleeps in the same room as me and brick. Yup, brick finally learned understand that I or sucy won't kill him.

" why do we have to suffer and they don't?" It was Friday and now since it was October, miss. Kene's homeroom had to go on a filed trip to the Salem town. Well the part of Salem that is still when they held wicth trials. They call it old Salem. To top the horrible ice cream, there was a red hat on it! Brick was supposed to be my partner in the atvitces where we actullay have to do the job's the Salem people did back then. It's like a role play or even a play, but without anyone fliming or watching us.

" this time I don't be accused of being a wicth!" I vowed on the bus. " let me guess, since you first went to this school, you've been the wicth" brick said. " yes, or kicked into the goat pin" I answred. " I mean i loved being the wicth since i was seven and first went here, but that was when they made me where a wicth's hat and do a little dance. But now that i'm older, if i get the wicth card or even accsued of being one, they might make me doing somehting more embarrassing or horrible" I said.

" what a tragic backstory" brick didn't care at all. " hey I can make you into a women and get you accused of wicth craft" I whispered in his ear. " pfft. Like you scare me" he laughed. " oh. Such a brave little boy, but what happens when I dress up like a ... like a ... " I couldn't get the rest of the words out. " water!" I felt light headed. Brick just poured the whole bottle on me. " thank you. Also, why did I get light headed bad?" I asked. " we must be entering Salem or near it because witches can't use magic on Salem grounds anymore" he explined.

" just great" I sighed. " all right, open up your cards and don't tell anyone" we all just got our role play cards form miss. Kene. " i got villager and you? I hope you got the wocth card, so i can see the sweat pour down your face when they ask you wicth type questions" smriked brick. " same. Thank goodness" i hit brick right in the face. " really blossom?" He asked, anyoed. " a bee was going to sting you" I lied. " oh thanks" what a fool!

" go do you jobs, until lunch or when someone is suspected of a wicth" miss. Kene smiled. We all had to dress in pilgrim outfits. I first had to clean choltes. " clean that, served girl" ordered buttercup. She made water slash on me after she tossed in her dirty socks. " is she trying to end my life with these?" They stank so much that I had to plug my noise as I washed them. Then bubbles tossed in her favtiore pajama shirt and called me a wicth brat. That drew the line.

I hung the chotles of the wicth haters into a house and let it run into the swap. It came back with all this stuff dirty and i hugged them up on the close line. " next is making butter. Yay" I sighed. " how did they make better like this!" Brick complained. " i know it's hard, but it makes you wonder. Couldn't they make a horse turn the better as it walked in a circle?" I asked. " yeah and they could have just made a hammer to squish berries into jam!" He said.

" man, outcast have better ideas than non outcasts" I smiled. All of sudden bees started to see me and brick. We hid in the swaps so they didn't sting us. But when we got out a goat kicked us back in. Since there was no extra cjoltes in our soze and we weren't allowd to wear our normal choltes, we had to get dress in our slaem village pajamas and wash our day chotles. You might be wondering : "why didn't brick just turn into a cat and you wash your guys choltes?". Great question! No maigc can used by wicthes and brick uses some of my maigc when he transforms.

Next we got back in the day pilgirm chotles. But then someone made me kock into brick and both of us fell into the dirt. " ditch this stuff. I'm fine with some dirt dust on me" i brushed some off it off. The town hall bell rang. " thank goodness it's lunch" brick said. " is it becuase you're hungry?" I asked. " no. Becuase we don't have to do jobs that can hurt us for at least a half an hour" he corccted.

" did a goat beat you up" laughed bubbles when she saw us. " did you get in a fight with a rabbit? Oh wait. You were born with that gap in your teeth" I laughed. " i still can win men" she said. " wicth!" I shouted. " what?" Brick and bubbles questioned. " bubbles Smith is a wicth! A wicth I tell you!" I continued to shout. " blossom, what's going on?" Miss. Kene asked. " bubbles Smith isn't who she says is she. She's a wicth" I answred. " but lady wicthana, it's lunch time" whined Mr. JoJo, who was into the role play more than anyone.

" oh I'm so sorry that I want to play by the rules of your rule book" I rolled my eyes. " fine. Why are you accusing lady Smith as wicth?" He sighed. " she has a gap in her teeth and according to your rule book, it's a flaw. Also, she said she still win men even having that gap. I belive enchanting men even though you have a flaw is wicthcraft" i sated.

" it is. Lady Smith, we'll have your trial after lunch" Mr. JoJo said. " i saw buttercup dancing around a fire when I got water for blossom to wash chotles" brick added. " okay, then. I guess we'll hold both buttercup and bubbles's trials together after lunch" sighed miss. Kene.

" wicth! Wicth! You guys are wicthes!" Tessaed the firends of buttercup and bubbles once the walk into the town hall room. " man, the wool is really giving me icth red marks" I thought as a icthed my back for the 100th time. " blossom, did they put you under some kind icthing spell?" Asked miss. Kene. " no. It's this wool" I answred. " with out a fuhter adue, let us begin the wicth trial" said Mr. JoJo. They begain to ask both girls questions wicth related." let me ask you a question. Did you ever think that blososm wicthana could be a wicth?" Buttercup asked. " you can ask her the questions, lady buttercup" miss. Kene sighed.

Blossom be like Elsa! Conceal, don't feel, don't let it show! Make one wrong move and everyone will know. She asked me the same qsution they did to her and bubbles. She tried to make me mad so i had to use my powers. " last one, bloss. Concel. Be like elsa" i thought. " blossom wicthana, are you a nasty, old, cerutre, smelly, hag wicth?" She asked. " maybe I just need to let it go! I don't gave a beaver damn about my bad reputation!".

I harnessed all my power and cast one little spell. " she wants to act like a donkey, then let her be one along with the blonde".

Bubbles and butter cup grew donkey ears, tial. Their hands become donkey hoffs. " look what she did to me! She is a wicth! Brun her!" Bubbpes shouted. " bubbles, you're fine" miss. Kene rolled her eyes. " but she turned us into donkeies!" That got them to dance aorund a fire pit in wicth hats. This happed in the night, when we were getting ready to leave.

" you know this and getting this cute little kitty form the suviner shop is the only good things that came out of this" I smiled as I video typed them. " but I'm cuter, right?" Brick asked. " look out! A goat is coming your way!" I shouted. " very funny!" Brick started to run even though he "didn't" belive me.

Wicth! Wicth! I'm a wicth!