chapter 5 : little red wonderland

Told form blossom's point of view

" where am i?".

I woke up to laying down on soft grass with a red hood wraped around me. " little red riding hood!" Wait red riding hood? I saw i was wearing a short pink summer dress with some lace aorund the bottem. I wore knee high boots with pastel pink laced gloves.

" I'm so glad you're okay! I don't what i would have done if you were dead or lost" he pulled me up to my feet. " now get rid of the little hood and let's go have fun at our enhancement party" he said. " woah, dude. I hardly know you" I pulled my hands away form him. " but remeber i'm Wilson, your soon to be husband and your blossom red Alison" he said. " not this agian" I mubbled. " what not agian?" He asked. " look, i had this problem with anthoer boy. So you got your girls missed up" I spared him the details.

" everyone is waiting to see you" he said. I saw people for the Alice in wonderland and red riding hood book. " your mom is over there" i saw a 40 year old women by the roses bushes. A golden and brown dog caught my eye. I ran towards him. I fell down a rabbit hole as expected. But nothing came at me. I landed in a room with one door and the key was in it. I opened it and the place looked the same as the garden Alice first came in.

" blossom?" Bubbles!? Buttercup!? " why are you guys in my dream?" Is that something Alice would say? " this isn't a really a dream" bubbles said. " let me guess brick told you to make me belive i'm a wicth" i said. " no, actually we're here to stop you form being a wicth agian" buttercup just rolled her eyes. " so you belive brick that i'm a wicth?" I asked. " we know way before brick came into your hexed life" they said. " so if i'm supposed to be in pain when i'm aorund someone I love, then why aren't I in pain now?" I asked. " well, we weren't friends this this differnt world" buttercup answred.

Ahould i be locked in the alsyme with them when i get back if this isn't a dream? Buttercup lighted a cigarette and blow the smooe in my face. Then i rember nothing else.

Buttercup tossed the cigarette away *bubbles p.o.v*. I made a little black dress with bright yollw stars apper on me. I made a little top hat come out to with a magcian's wand." take the memories for this girl, who lays on the dirty ground" I waved my magician's wand in forunt of blossom.
" should we just leave her here?" Buttercup asked. " maybe we'll give her the full Alice in wonderland time with a few red riding hood spots later, but i say we make that little cat pay for trying to make her remeber" I smirked.

Told form no one's point of view

" see ya at school" blossom just got done watching a movie with bubbles and buttercup. It was snowing like crazy. " snow in November. Not surprised really" blossom laughed. " why did blossom had to befriend those wicth haters?" Brick was now a cat permanently becuase of bubbles's spell. He was trying to be warm in a little box in an ally.

" who let a cat in this kind of weather?" Brick looked up to see blossom. " why did the angel of death vist me?" Brick asked. But it only sounded like mowing to blossom. " come here, little kitty" blososm picked brick up and wrapped him in her bow. " this is the only warmness I felt all this day" brick thought. " wait did she actully called me little kitty? I like this new blossom" he smirked.

" are you smirking? Wait can even cats smrik?" Blossom asked. " i think I'm call you ... I don't know just yet" she said.

It's been a week since blossom found brick, again. " as what a cute bunny!" Bubbles and buttercup showed thier pets to blossom. " bunny?" Brick thought. " and you got a cat" buttercup ssid, once she saw brick. " yeah, found him in an ally on a cold winter's night" blossom explined. " you know what to do" buttercup said to her dog. " play nice" bubbles told her bunny. The girls chatted as bubblesand buttercup's pets "played" with brick.

" come here, kitty!" Bommer and bcuh were in thier human form and chasing brick, who was in his cat form. " yeah, we just want to play!" Buch said. " who the heack are you guys!?" Blossom snapped. " bubbles and buttercup's pets" bommer answred. " he was right" blososm mubbled." what now your cat talks to you!" Bubbles laughed. " poor blossom, has a crazy mind. Maybe she should be locked away" buttercup patted blossom's head.

" you wicth haters should be in jail or even the alsyne!" Blososm shouted. " well, well, welcome back wicth" bubbles smriked. " maybe you should replace the 'b' in back with a 'w' so it can be a sence with only 'w's" blossom laughed. " top mokcing my kindergarten seance obbsion!" Bubbles yelled.

" they are snakes, so make them what they are!".

Scales came on bubbles and buttercup. Thier hair become snakes and their eyes looked dark with no soul. They begain to hiss at blossom. " aw come down it's just maigc" blossom smriked.

♀️ A/N: it's just maigc is a quote form the craft.🎤

Bubbles and buttercup ran out before they could make a moirir crack. Their animals followed. " so everything in my wicth life before I casted the hex was gone after I casted the hex?" Blossom asked. " yup" brick answred. " then where's my sotcoer/ broom?" She asked. " um... I gotta go" brick just rushed to blossom's bedroom and layed in her bed.

" only one wicth can do this," brick thought.

" Sabrina".