chapter 4 : past Halloweens

Told form no one's point of view

It was Halloween and blossom just truned five. " what a beauty" her mom said. " thank you" blossom smiled. " where's your beast?" Her mom asked. " up in my room" blossom walked up the stairs in her yellow dress. Her long ronage hair was down with a bun. " good she's coming" her ftaher heard he light yellow flats tap on the stairs. When blossom opned the door to her room. A giant creppy spider decoration that held blossom's cat stuff animal in it's mouth. " give me my kitty back!" She pulled it out of the decortarion's mouth.

" meanie!" Blossom stuck her tongue at it. The spider begain to move. Blossom rushed down stairs scamming. " what's worng, little beuaty?" Her mom asked. " a giant spider had my kitty in it's mouth, then it begain to move" she explined. " sweetheart, i think you're dad was messing with you" her mom said. Just then blossom's dad came out in a spider coustme. He tried to scare blossom, but she kciked him in his private part.

He fell to the ground. " mommy, what do you think of my kitty's costume?" Blossom showed her cat stuff animal that was dressed in a bule jacket, white shirt, and brown paints that were made for dolls. " wonderful" her mom smiled. " honey!" Blossom's father shouted. " what?" She asked.
" our duaghter just hurted me!" He answred. " blossom, i have one thing to say to you" blossom putted her hand down.

" next time, go for the kidney".

" sweetheart!".

Blossom giggled.

♀️ A/N : funny thing. I had a dream where one of my dogs had spider legs. And her fur macthed it perfectly. Then i saw we were in one of my old classmates' house. Weird. And when I woke up I saw her right by me.🎤

It was blossom's first Halloween as a wicth. When she got home for getting popcorn and butter spary, she opned the door for a surprise. Everybody, but brick was dressed in the 50's and dancing. " you're the one i want!" Her witch and worelock roommates sang. " some send me help" blossom mubbled. " come on, bloss! After all you love the 50's!" Mairette said. " actually, dislike grease" she said. Huh made thier choltes to back to normal. " hey don't you guys have a date tonight?" Brick asked. " oh yeah! Well say ya later guys" mairette said. Her, adiren, ayato, and yui went it he other relam for a double date.

" so you just you and me bloss" brick said. The lights deemed. " blossom, this isn't funny" brick looked aorund for her. Brick was just tkaing a nap, when blossom scared him in a Firday the 13th mask. He jumped right onto the light candlelit in his cat form. " you're so easy" blososm went into the kicten to make some popcorn. " i'll get her back" brick thought.

As blossom was watching a horror movie called The Rock and Roll Gal. Brick was behind her with a kinfe and the Friday the 13th mask. "you're right behind me. So put the knife down and wacth horror movies with me" blossom said. " what is this about?" Brick sat next to her. Blossom paused the movie.

" well there's the girl who has a bad family, but when someone says she kissed a girl, her father almost kills her.but then her mom teaches her to be a killer. So she seeks revenge on the twins of the richest family in her town. When word gets out, she kills the people who thinks it's her. Which is like four fifths of the town. But when her mom finds out, she sends her to a school that will make her a lady, but then she comes back and is like obssed with rock and roll. Some call her the rock and roll demon, but she calls herself the rock and roll gal. Also, whenever she kills people, a pop or any kind of music that isn't rock plays, and she makes fun of it" blossom explined.

" who tells a guy that they like them when they just ment?" Blossom pushed play.

After every horror movie they wacthed, brick asked her to sum them up.

" the girl named Cindy fell in love with a criminal. But when he gets framed she tries to show his not guilty. But after she's done all this hard work, he makes out with her bff. Cindy cuts her hair and makes her look like her criminal boyfriend. And does crimes and frames him. But when she meets agian when they're 23, she sees that he wants her. But she was trained to kill men. So she kills him then, he next three husbands. But in the end, she gets hanged" blossom summed up the horor movie called The Real Master Mind.

" it's just like Alice in wonderland, but the mad better is madder and should be locked up in ayslme. Alice doesn't want any part of wonderland, but it's miagc. Also, she's a niineten year old girl and hasn't been to wonderland ever. In fact she's getting married to a man that isn't her cup of tea. But when she kills the red and white queen, the red kight likes her and they get married and they rule kver wonderland" she summed up the mvoie called twisted wonderland.

The other five movies where about girls where we cheated on and become kills, pyshcos, and assians and killed anyone who wonrged them. But the gutted thier ex boyfriends. " what the heack" brick said. " i watched alot of movies shere men died after i broke up with blacke" blossom hid behind her hair. Brick gave her an odd look. " at least i didn't kill any boys!" She shouted. " anyway, time for my favtioe horror movie. The craft!" Blossom putted in the disc.

" I cast my cruse on the maigc users of new townsville".

" where am i?".