epilogue : burn the witch!

♀️ A/N : this part contains some rape/strip parts🌹

Told form blossom's point of view

How did I let it come to this? How could I let my gaurd down with brick? How could I be so stupid!? How did brick even get me to this old mansion? Oh right, he's maigc. Lucka came up to me and said " welcome to your doom" with a smrik on his face. Before I could kick or hurt him, he brought pain to me. " does it hurt?" He laughed. " why must you hurt firends of mairette?" I asked. " becuase her friends are wicthes!" He pulled my shirt off of me. What he did next was the part I wanted to black out at.

Told form no one's point of view

Lucia striped blossom of both her witch powers and choltes and after he did this, he burned her choltes. She was only in a bra and underwhere when lucka let her out of his machine. Just as tears began to from in her eyes, lucka came up to her and pulled blossom's face closer to his. Just as thier lips were about to meet, he let go of he head. " like i ever kiss a witch!" He laughed. Little pink sparks came out of blossom's hands. " so I do have some maigc left" she thought to herself. She knocked lukca out with a single punch of her fist. She then made a hospital gown apper on her.

Once she ran out of lucka's minshion, she found herself in the wishing woods. " mom's home isn't far from here!" She rushed home to mrs. Wicthanna's house. " yes?" Once blossom's mom opened the door, blossom collapsed. Being the caring mother she is, mrs. Witchanna brought her duaghter in her home.

Told form blossom's point of view

When i opened my eyes, i saw my mom putting a wet towel on me. " what happned?" I asked. " when I opened the door, you collapsed" my mom told me. " what we're you doing that made you just fall like that?". The memoires of lucka reaping me came back and tears came out. " mom! Just hold me!".

Told from adrien's point of view

" oh my!" Mairette gasped. " what is it?" I asked. " I'm- i mean we're having a baby!" She said with tears of joy. " this is great news!" I hugged her tight. " especially for me" i smriked.

Told form yui's point of view

I was just attending my mom's garden when a letter popped out of the air. Once i opened it, fear grew inside of me. " ayato! Here are you!" I rushed into my parent's mashion. On the couch, a sleepily kitty ayato lifted his head. " what's going on?" He asked. " we have to warn blossom about her mother!" I gasped. " to late, she's already in her mother's home" he repliyed. " which one?" I asked. " the one who raised her" he answred. " thank goodness" I sighed.

Told from lucka's point of view

I was at the castle which had an angry king sitting upon the throne. " your highness" I bowed. " save your niceness" he snapped. " I know she isn't dead". " she tricked me!" I told him. " and it's your fault for being tricked by her!" He raised his vioce. " I need her dead or else she'll take the throne!". " no duh. She is your daughter" I rolled my eyes.

Just then an old seer woman spoke up. " there will be a revation and a new ruler will rise up". " and how do you know that's blossom?" I asked. " she will either be the new ruler or" he said.

" the one to bring reavtion".

🌹 A/N : sorry this is kind of not normal for my writing in other words I'm sorry this eploigue sucks. Anyway look out for book three. In the description says that the book in the third book in the witch au series. See ya until next time! ♀️