chapter 9 : mrioir cruse

Told form blossom's point of view

" what an odd morir" I just got done with my shower and saw a strange mrioir. It had vines draw in the handle. A rose was at the top of the moir. I saw me, but as a demon girl. I had night black skin with dark pink eyes. My hair was a dark orange. " is this payback?" I asked. But in a blink of an eye, I was back to normal.

" maybe i should look this thing up" i thought. I got dressed in my heart pajamas and went to my room. Well, first I got an apple. The information on the mrioir was on page 330 in the miagc book. It said it was a blessing mroir. It would give good luck or rather blessings to anyone who gazed in it. Wonder what my blessing is going to be.

I took a bite of the apple and started to choke on it.

Told form sucy's point of view

I just went to put my dirty choltes in the laundry bucket in the bathroom, when I found a strange morir. " isn't this a wish mroir?" I asked myself. " i wish to become the most powerful wicth by drinking one of my positions!" I wished. I rushed down to the kicten, made a little postion and drank it. But then ......

♀️A/N : if you watch little wicth academia, You'll know that this part was part of the sleeping sucy espiode. 🎤

Told form mariette's point of view

" blossom!" I found her laying down on the floor in her room. No reply. Did someone curse, kill, or hurt her!? " blossom, wake up!" I shock her. I saw an apple out of the corner of my eye. I guess you could say it was the apple of my eye. I picked it up and saw just one bite. " i guess, she fell into a deep sleep" I sighed.

" mairette! Blossom! It's sucy!" That sound like you form down stairs. I rushed down and saw yui standing over sucy's body. " what happed?" Yui asked. " i think she drank this and it thier killed her or putted her to sleep" I picked up a beaker. " thank goodness we don't have to hide two dead bodies" yui said. " but we have two sleeping beauties!" I pointed out.

" well maybe someone can wake blossom up with friendship or true love kiss and then she can wake sucy up with sister kiss" sussgted yui.
" there are sister love?" I asked. " yes, there many kinds of kisses and love. Like friendship, true, family, and many others" explined yui. " are there enemy love?" I asked. " that is committing suicide" she said.

" but if we don't, then they'll be in a deep sleep forever" I poitned out. " well we'll live if we don't do that. But if we do that, we'll die. I guess, do it" yui sighed. " there you go! Dieing a noble girl at the end of a woke up, mad as heack wicth!" I hugged her. " wait. I ment committing suicide after blososm makes us do all the house work for a whole year, not when she wakes up and kills us" she corrcted. " You'll still die a noble girl!" I contuined to hug her.

Told form brick's point of view

" I'll beg blossom to let me live with her, agian. Chicks like it when men beg, right?" I've been living with princess for two whole days! I can't take it anymore! I will do anythign to live with blossom, even if it's doing the housework! I kocked on the door. " thank goodness you're here!" Mairette pulled me in. " why?" I asked. " because blossom needs you!" Guess someone missed me. When I first entered her bedroom, I saw blososm laying in her bed with a rose in her hands.

" let me guess, she under a sleeping cruse" I sighed. Mairette and yui noded. " why doesn't sucy give blossom sister's kiss?" I asked. " under a sleeping cruse" answred yui. " I'm not kissing her!" I snapped. " bloss will" mairette said. " why don't you one of two give her firendship's kiss?" I asked. " i think we've been away for long and now we're just people who know eacth other" mairette explined. " and you think I'm her ture love?" I asked. " we are 100 percent sure you are her true emey" mairette and yui smiled. " well that's dandy to know" i snapped.

" do I really have to do this?" We were up in blossom's room. " do you want a roof under your head?" Mairette asked. " i thought sleeping beuaty was under the curse not malefenct herself" I laughed. " you could have been done by now" yui rolled her eyes. I just missed her hand.

" on the lips, you idoit!" They yelled. " kissing her hand is as far as I will go!" I shouted. " then we'll make sure you spend the rest of your worelock and cat live with princess" mairette threatened. " fine" I sighed. As my lips were about tocuh her's ....

" kiss me and you'll become a dog" thank goodness! " blossom! You're awkae!" When she first got up, I was actullay the first one to hug her. " get off of me or you'll be dead by midnight" she said. " oh look at what the cat dragged, himself" how did sucy wake up? " brick, can I talk to you some where private?" Blossom asked.

I lead brick to sucy's room and i shut the door once we were in *blossom p.o.v*. " l have no idea why you came back" I begain. " what?" He asked. " come on! You know that if you didn't aprove of my sister and mother, then you were no longer under my roof. So why did you come back!?" I shouted. " mairette and yui called me and told me you needed help" he answred. " thought you were scared of me since I'm the daughter of Sabrina winford!" I yelled.

" it isn't that" he said. " oh, i understand. You don't really aprove of sucy, Sabrina, and me" I sighed. " it's not that!" He corrected admittedly. " then what is it?" I asked. " I don't know what he came over me" I knew he was lying, but I just letted it go. " it's all in the past" I told him. " really?" He looked up at me. " yup" I smiled.

It was the next day at school and blossom was reading by the lobby *no one p.o.v*. As soon as she came out, brick pulled up on her scooter. " get on loser! We're going shopping!" He laughed. Blossom hid her laughter deep down in her sole. She cleared her toat and spoke in a girly, teenage, tone. " that is so fetch!". " what is fetch?" Brick asked. " oh you know, it's like slang. It's form England" blossom told him. " just get on" he sighed. " this is like going to be totally fetch!" She giggled. " top trying to make fetch a thing! It's never going to be a thing!" Brick snapped.

" what did we just witness?" Asked yui. " something very uncomfortable" mairette said. " may Regina George have mercy on thier souls".

🎀 A/N : wasn't this chapter so fetch?🌹