chapter 19 : her love is the same

Told form blossom's point of view

It's been a week since yui and ayato lefted. I still vist Sabrina and sucy even though I feel like the odd one out. Sabrina and sucy talk like they old pals, but when I try to talk with Sabrina, she just talks about boring stuff like politics. She doesn't even ask me about my past! So she could be welcoming a tottaly killer into her home.

" today is mother day in the other relam, I don't know what to do" sucy told me over the phone. " maybe you could get her a card, candy, or even flowers" I sussgted. " what were you thinking of getting her?" She asked. " maybe just a card or even a cake" i said. " how about you get hrr a card for the btoh of us and i'll bake a cake for her" she sussgted. " whatever" I sighed. " that's for helping out, blossom!" She hanged up. " hopefully when I have a kid, they know i'm thier only mom" I sighed.

I got out two pans. One was small and the other was meudiem. I baked a choalcate cake and devoted it with white buttercream. I then made fondant roses. I then added chocolate sprinkles. I wrote "happy mother's day" in pink icing. After i was done, i placed it in a cake box. I tied a pretty pink ribbon aorund the box. I made my way towars her home.

" you can do this, bloss" I told myself. I ringed her door belle and she opened the door. I held the cake box behind my back. " hello, blossom" she said once she saw me. " happy mother's day" I showed her the cake box. " but i'm not your real mother" she said. " you didn't birth me, but you did raise me" I told her. " i'll always be a wicthana no madder what" I hugged her. " i'm so happy to hear that, my darling child" she hugged me. My real mlm invited me in to sahre her cake with her.

I grabbed two plates down and some tea cups. My mom grabbed the milk and poured it into the tea cups. " i thought we were going to have tea" i said. " tea with cake? Never!" She gasped. We both started to laugh. " I can't believe you remembred that I even her milk and not tea with your cake for one mother's day" i smiled. " blossom, i'm a witch and if a witch makes a memory worth remebring she keeps it forever and rember it like yesterday" she smiled.

As we ate her cake and drank milk, i told her about my maigc practings. " how come I didn't see you here?" She laughed. " I think I leanred all of the maigc information I need from here" I told her. " so how's your cat? What's his name? His name is Rick, right?" She joked. " his name is brick and he actually isn't a cat. In fact, his a witch destroyer" I told her. " oh I knew that" she said. " how and when?" I asked, shocked. " when we first met. I always knew that boy was oodly protective of you. I also knew he protected you not out of love, but out of anthoer emotion" she explined.

" well at least I know now that he's lover material" I joked. " i wonder why he hasn't killed you out. I mean witch destoyers usually kill wicthes after a mouth passed since the destroyer laid eyes on the witch. He must be a real whimp if he didn't do his job" my mom laughed. " well, what did you expect for a boy who likes twlight and Romeo and Juliet?" I laughed. " how can he understand Romeo and Juliet?" My mom asked. " no idea" I answered.

Have we chatted until ten pm, i went back to my house. " about time you came back" i knew brick was sitting in the dark and on the couch. " good thing you don't have a cat to fed" he joked. " I did have one, but he died after I tried to make him stop liking boy cats" I pretended to be hurt. " stop thinking I like the same gender!" He truned on the light and shouted. " you don't? Then prove it" I smirked. " how?" He asked. " by telling me who has your heart by the time i get to three" i smriked. " blossom, that's really childish" he rolled his eyes.

" one" I got out my phone. " what are you doin with that?" He asked. " calling someone" i dialled Anderson's number. Truns out he gave me his number with the rose. It was attached to one of the rose's stem. " two" I said as I waited for him to pick up. " hey Anderson,  you know any male demons looking for a date with anyone?" I asked once he picked up. " come here, twisted witch!" Brick pulled me in for a forced kiss. I actdently pushed the speaker button as it fall out of my hands.

" myself is one of them" I heard Anderson say. " so why don't I pick you up at eight?".