chapter 8 : witch's giving

Told form blossom's point of view

It was about 11 pm that i got and had some tea. I couln't sleep. I just keep tossing and turing. " can't sleep?" I just sat down and sucy just came in. " yeah. And you?" I asked. " same" she took a seat across form me. " bad dreams or to many thoughts?" I poured her some tea. " to many thoughts" she said. " well I couldn't sleep because of old memories" i poured me some tea.

The door belle rang. " i'll get it" sucy offered. " are you sure?" I asked. She noded and walked towards the door. Then i heard her vioce. " bloss, you changed your look" I can hear mairette form the kicten. " i'm not her, but I'm her sister, sucy winford. Who might you be?" Sucy asked. " mairette and she's yui" she answred.

" i heard so little about you" sucy said. " but blossom would tell any wicth about us" yui said. " i just rember her telling me that you went off the collage in the netherworld" sucy said. " can we see blossom, sucy winford?" Mairette asked, sassy. " winford" yui repated. " yes. Please come in, blososm is in the kicten" sucy said.  

" blossom!" Mairette hugged me. " hey mairette, yui" I smiled. " we missed you so much!" Yui said. " i did to" i said. We chatted. Then went to bed. Sucy had to sleep in my bed as yui and mairette spilt in thier old beds.

A chicken woke me up. " great, the old wicth haters send us back to salem" i sighed. I got up and went into the kitcen. Sucy was already up, making some kind of brew. " what is this for?" I asked. " to send us home" she answred. " girls, we need to run!" Mairette rushed in. " why?" Me and sucy asked. " becuase the found out!" They even sended us back years to!

We ran into the woods, right after yui woke up. " why are you leaving Salem, gals?" A huntsman stopped us. " look a naked women!" I pointed towards the river. " she is a really wicth!" He ran after her. Us girls ran far away form old Salem. " okay, so maybe we have to cast a spell to get out of this nightmare" we found a cave to hide out in.

" let me try" yui offered. " send us home, in a flash!" She vansied out of thin air. " maybe two wicthes have to do the spell" icy and mairette held hands. " send us wicthes home, in a flash!" They vansied to. " wicthcraft!" A vioce shouted. " well played, but you can't out maigc a wicth!" I smriked.

" are you, mairette dupan cheng, guilty of being a wicth?" *no one p.o.v*.  Mairette, sucy, and yui was being held on wicth trial. " i plead non gulity" mairette lied. " yui kromi, fo you please non guilty or guilty of using wicthcraft?" Asked buch. She kept quiet for five mintues. " answer me, hag!" Snapped buch. " i plead extremely guilty!" The doors flung open. Blossom was dressed in a long black dress that the sleves were hanging over her hands. She wore a dark pink witch's hat and had a wand in her hand.

" brun her!" Shouted a villager. " I'll let you burn me and my firends, if bubbles, the mayor's duaghter, confess and uses her maigc" blossom smriked. " she posses no such power" lied bommer. " okay, then she can't stop me form turing you into a garden staute" she truned bommer into stone. " now what are you going to do that now your sweetheart and daddy to your children is stone?" Blossom laughed.

" as the mayor's dughter" begain bubbles. " weak! Use your powers now words!" Shouted blossom. " if I even had powers, I wouldn't be dumb enough to show off them in forunt of the people of salem" bubbles said. " oh then, you don't mind me giving you a new look?" Blososm asked. She gave bubbles a long pointy ears/noise, wirkles, old grey hair, yellow teeth, and uneven, long nails.

" wicth! Wicth! You're a wicth!" Shouted the people of salem. " no duh! We known that when I first walked in! If you don't nocitce major things right away, then Salem will pay for your stupidity!" Blossom yelled. " what did you do to me!?" Shrieked bubbles. " makeup won't cover up those wrinkles" laughed blossom.

" just turn me and bommer back!" Demaned bubbles. " first you set me firends free!" Blossom ordred. Buch, being sacred, did so. " no fix this!" Ordred bubbles. " i can't. Only you can. Rember the espiode of sabrina the teenage witch, where sabirna turns to stone when she loss her ture love. And her aunt Zelda had to sarfice her age? Do you also know snow white and sleeping beauty?" Blossom asked. " so only ture love kiss will work?" Bubbles asked. " yes and someone else needs to sarfice something of thiers. You'll find out if yiur love is ture and if your firends will fo anything for your happiness"  blossom explined.

Then in a poff everything went back to normal. I mean bommer was still stone and bubbles still looked like an old bagger wicth. " I'm gonna take a shower and try to get the smell of cows off of me" blossom walled right up to the bathroom.

" what an odd morir".