57

~ time skip 4 days mfs ~

I am playing roblox when Bryce walks into my room. I didn't look up.

Bryce: ''Kalia."

Kalia: "yeah?"

Bryce: "Ipad off."

Kalia: "Hang on."

Bryce: "Kalia. 3. 2." I turn off my Ipad and face Bryce.

Kalia: "Yes?"

Bryce: "You have to go back to school in 2 weeks."

Kalia: "Already?"

Bryce: "Yes."

Kalia: "I guess when people are trying to kill you, time flies." He sighs.

Bryce: "You are gonna do online school."

Kalia: "We saw how well in person school went."

Bryce: "yeah, we did." He looks down. About 2 months ago, my neck got slit and I had to go to the hospital. Bryce doesn't really like talking about that.

Kalia: "Is there anything else?"

Bryce: "Oh yeah. James is doing an Among Us in real life. He is wondering if you want to be apart of it?"

Kalia: "Uh sure? Which one of you is going to be there."

Bryce: "What-"

Kalia: "I know you won't let me go to an event without one of you guys, at least not right now."

Bryce: "True. I have some work to do so Noah will take you."

Kalia: "What will you be doing?"

Bryce: "Work."

Kalia: "Work?" I narrow my eyes.

Kalia: "Okay!"

~ time skip to tomomrow ~

James: "Hi sisters! Welcome back!" I was the color pink and Noah was carrying me. James explained the rules and how everything worked. 

We each got cards and we spread off into our different ways.

Noah: "Scream if anything goes wrong." he whispers before we split up. I get crewmate.

Kalia: "Dang it." I head into the asteroids area and start shooting. Lemme tell you I have teribble aim.

You would think I have good hand eye coordination, but noo. I try to shoot but fail. This goes on for about 1 mintue before Chase walks in.

Kalia: "Don't kill me."

Chase: "I won't"

- Chase's POV -

I head into asteroids and se Kalia.

Kalia: "Don't kill me." She misses about 4 times and I am suspious. I run over to the emergency meeting button.

- Kalia's POV - 

The emergency meeting button goes off. I head into the main room.

Kalia: "Whats up."

Chase: "I think you know what is up." I look at him confused.

James: "What happened?"

Chase: "So Kalia! When I went into asteroids, she said, "Don't kill me." Then she missed every time she shot at the "asteroids". She was also in there a while."

Kalia: "I have really bad aim."

LARRAY: "She isn't lying. Once she tried to throw a baseball and hit a woman 3 yards to her left."