65

(willy daddy)

~ flashback 3 years ago ~
(it is basically 1 year before the plane crash) 

Isabelle: "Kalia! Give me my hair brush back! You have your own!" Isabelle is my cousin, well 1 of 8. Here are my cousins and  everyone.

Jacey - 3 years old
Fiona - 5 years old
Mason - 5 years old
Lydia - 5 years old
Louis - 5 years old
Kalia - 7 years old
Isabelle - 10 years old
Abcde - 15 years old
Zariah - 16 years old
Molly - 21 years old

I had stole Isabelle's hair brush because mine had broken but I did not want to tell anyone.

Kalia: "I will give it back in a minute!" I yell back at her.

Zariah: "Will you guys shut up! I am trying to study!" I see her standing in the doorway of her bedroom

Aunt Tam: "Zariah! Watch your language in front of Kalia." 

Zariah: "She is . She can suck it up." Then she slams the door. 

Kalia: "Careful, if you slam that door hard enough your fake eyelashes will fall off." Isabelle could not help but laugh.

Aunt Tam: "Kalia, be nice." She is turning red form trying not to laugh. I shrug.

Kalia: "Just stating the facts." Aunt Tam can not help herself and bursts out laughing. Zariah emerges out of her room and if looks could kill, i would be dead.

She angrily stomps over to me.

Zariah: "You are so dead." Just as she is about to reach me, Molly stood between her and I.

Molly: "Zariah, no ripping her head off." Zariah huffed.

Molly: "Even though I wish I could rip that black head off your body. You should be working on cotton farms not living here using Isabelle's hair brush." I was excluded from a lot of things due to the fact that I was darker than everyone else.

My brother was not. He was lighter even though our ethnicity and race was the same. I look down. 

Isabelle takes this oppertunity to snatch the hairbrush out of my hand. She skips back down the hall way. 

I was left standing there with my hair still a mess and my ego partically hurt. My cousins were all rascist towards me, and my aunts and uncles never noticed because they never payed attention.

A few hours later we ordered sandwiches. I reached for my turkey and cheese sandwich.

Abcde: "Your skin is the complete opposite color of the wrapper." And then most of them snickered. All except Louis. He never laughed along or teased me like the others, but he never stood up for me either.

Molly: "Maybe instead of a sandwich, you should eat yams, rice, or dried beans." Zariah snickered and so did Abcde.

(that is what slaves ate)

I could not take it anymore. 

Kalia: "Fuck off." And I give them the middle finger. 

I have seen Molly and Zariah do that many times. 

Right when I did that, Marc looked over and saw me.

Marc: "Kalia!" All the adults snapped their heads in my direction.

Marc: "You are coming with me young lady!" He gets up from his seat and drags me by the wrist into my room.

Kalia: "They said rasicst things to me!"

Marc: "That is no excuse to flip them off and swear!"

Kalia: "But-"

Marc: "That is no excuse, you know what happens." He takes out a leather belt and wacks it against his hand making sure it will hurt.

Kalia: "No! Stop!" I cry but he doesn't listen. He wacks my 🍑 I dont know how many times.

By the time he is done, I am brusied and sobbing in a corner.

Marc: "Now clean your self up." And he heads out od the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just wanted to let yall know
what her life was like before the crash

ya her cousins are rasicst assholes

give me ideas what to do or i will cut your eyes out with a pencil
jkjk 

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛