58

- Kalia's POV -

I step closer and closer and see Sabastian.

Kalia: "What?"

Sabastian: "Why hello Kalia."

Kalia: "What are you doing here?" I was in such shock I didn't even notice him coming closer to me.

Sabastian: "For this." He shoves me against the wall and puts his hand around my throat and squeezes. My air way is closing off.

I hear footsteps coming closer and closer to the room. SO does Sebastian.

Sebastian: "I guess we will have to finish this later. You are coming with me and you WONT tell anyone about this. You hear me?"

Kalia: "Yes." I say faintly trying to get air but his hand is still around my neck.

Sebastian: "Lets go." He opens the window and motions for me to go out. I look back at him and he grabs my neck again. I jump out the window and out onto the roof. Sebastian follows my lead.

- Noah's POV -

I take off running.

James: "Where are you going?" He grabs my arm. I hear a thud and rip my arm out of James's grip. I sprint off to the room where I last saw Kalia.

- Bryce's POV -

I have a meeting with my manager well, sway's manager.

(HE IS DOING ACTUAL WORK NOT FKING ADDISON IN KALIAS BED)

Managerm "Hey Bryce."

Bryce: "Hey man."

Manager: "How is Kailua?"

Bryce: "She is good."

Manager: "That is good. So you have a podcast/ interview scheduled tomorrow."

Bryce: "Which podcast?"

Manager: "*syas some random pod cast I don't know any*"

Bryce: "Why that one?"

Manger: "Becuase they are gonna pay a lot."

Bryce: "But they get into really personal stuff and don't stop till they get what they want."

Manager: "Yes that is true, but what personal things do u have?"

Bryce: "Elle and Sebastian. And Quinton." Our manager knows abt Sebastian.

Manager: "But Sebastian doesn't have to do with you."

Bryce: "True, but it has to do with Kalia. I want to protect her and her to have her privacy. Kalia is apart of me. (Not physically), and she is my world, my sunshine. When she is sad I am sad. When she is happy, I am happy." 

Manager: "Okay okay." He puts his hands up in surrender.

Manager: "Next thing. You and the boys have a photo shoot next week."

Bryce: "Okay." He flips his page.

Manager: "I think that is it for now. Remember to post on YouTube and tiktok."

Bryce: "Will do." With all the excitement, I haven't been posting as much. He heads out and I go film some tik toks

- Noah's POV -

I am one door away from where Kalia is when I bump into Dixie.

Noah: "Excuse me."

Dixie: "Hi baby."

Noah: "Hi." She hugs me and pecks my lips.

Noah: "Baby, I have to go."

Dixie: "Why?" She widens her eyes.

Dixie: "Did u kill James?"

Noah: "No!" I look over to where Kalia is

Hold on Kaila, I am coming

Noah: "Dix move."

Dixie: "Why?"

Noah: "Dixie, move please." She looks at me spooked since I never call her Dixie.

Dixie: "Ok." She steps out of the way with her head down.

Noah: "Sorry." I run to the room where Kalia is, but she is not there. I look around the room and still can't find her anywhere.

I fall to my knees. I am about to cry when I hear her scream.

————————————————————-

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛