47

( what the fock is wrong with my life)

- Bryce's POV -

I put on live action Aladdin for Kalia and the head down stairs. I see Jaden at the couch.

Bryce: "Yo man, what is your problem?" He looks up from his phone.

Jaden: "Nothing man."

Bryce: "Well something is! You are never like this."

Jaden: "Never like what? I am just tired of us always getting hate cus of Kalia."

Bryce: "This isn't her fault. Sebastian might be put back in jail once court comes up."

Jaden: "That is the key word. Might."

Bryce: "Just try to be nicer to Kalia. All she wants is love and wants nothing to do with Sebastian."

Jaden: "Fine bro." I grab his shoulder.

Bryce: "Bro! What the fuck is wrong with you right now."

Jaden: "Nothing! Now leave me the fuck alone!" He shrugs me off. I grab him.

Bryce: "No! Tell me what the fuck is going on!"

Jaden: "Kalia! Kalia is going on!" I look at him questionably.

Bryce: "What?"

Jaden: "You don't get it? Of course you don't! Kalia. You haven't had fun, like a normal 20 year old. When was the last time you had a party or uploaded a vlog? We can never hang out with you and go crazy now! Now fuck off. I am going to hang out with my girlfriend." He walks away and I just stand there in shock.

Is this what everyone thinks?

Is Kalia taking up to much of my time?

I head back upstairs and hear Kalia's movie still playing. I walk in to turn it off and I see Kalia asleep. I smile.

Was this all worth it?

Am I willing to risk everything for her?

Yes.

She is worth it.

I turn off the TV and turn off her lights. I head back in my room and sit on my bed. I get a text from Jaden.

Jaden
Party at Hype at 10
you in?

I think for little and then my thoughts drift off to Kalia. 

Bryce
I am in. What day?

Jaden

nice man
in 2 days

Bryce

i will ask LARRAY to watch Kalia.

Jaden
k

I call LARRAY.

LARRAY: "Hello?"

Bryce: "Can you watch Kalia in 2 nights."

LARRAY: "I am going to the party at Hype sorry."

Bryce: "Ok."

LARRAY: "Love you."

Bryce: "Love you too bye." I hang up and sigh. I could call Naiela, but I don't even trust her to drive a mile. 

I think of someone and decide to call them

- Kalia's POV -

I wake up and the TV is off. I assume Bryce or someone turned it off when I was asleep.