9

Bryce: "Princess, do you wanna go buy some stuff for your room?"

Kalia: "Yeah sure!"

~time skip to when they get home~

we got this

These are to put in my phone case

and then an unholy amount of hot chocolate and kimchi

Josh: "Kalia. You bought to much hot chocolate and kimchi."

Kalia: "No such thing."

Kalia: "If you think this is bad, wait till I buy ramen or rice. I have rice with every meal." They look at me shocked.

Kalia: "I grew up in an Asian household what do you expect."

Noah: "Not this."

Bryce: "She is awful to shop with."

Kalia: "I am not."

 Bryce: "Her shoes are about $5 and she refuses to wear any other shoes. Oh and don't even get me started on clothes."

Noah: "Spill the tea."

Bryce: "She never wears pink or purple. If anything has sparkles or unicorns. She refues to wear it."

Jaden:  "And I thought Mads was a picky dresser." We crack up.

Bryce: "We are going to the Hype House tmrw."(a/n I just relized that Noah should go since he has no beef.)

Kalia: "How many houses are there?"

Blake: "Alot."

Kio: "He's not kidding."

Kalia: "Okayyyy then. Aren't you guys like enemies since you both want fame?"

Josh: "Not nessacarily. I mean some of us hate each other but the majority are pretty chill. Bryce is crushing on Addison."

Bryce: "I do not! Besides I have a girlfriend."

Josh: '' Are you gonna break up with her?"

Kalia: "I don't care it was an accident. You do whatever you want." The boys look at him like 'really?'

Bryce: "I'm just gonna stay with her for a little longer. But if she ever hits you, she will regret being born." I nod.

      ~ the next day ~

I get  up. Time to meet the girl Bryce is in love with. I put on tumbling shorts, my Tahtian sandals, and a white stranger things hoodie. I head downstairs.

Quinton: "Are you going to do anything with your hair."

Kalia: "No so stfu."

Bryce: "No no don't say that."

Kalia: "Why tf not?" I ask. They tackle me.

Kio: "Well we are a great infulence."

Kalia: "Yeah no sh*t." They all tickle me. 

Kalia: "Okay. Okay. Stop" I say laughing.

Jaden: "How do we know that you won't swear again?"

Kalia: "Cause if you don't get off-" I got cut off by Noah finding my extremely ticklish spot. 

Bryce: "Okay let's here what she has to say."

Kalia: "If you don't get off me I will go full on Jackie Chan on yall." They imeditaly get of me. Except Quinton.

Kalia: "I warned you." (a/n again, I don't do Jit-Jitsu or Karate so I am very sorry)I punch his stomach, he groans which gives me the chance to flip him over, twisting his arm behind him. I shove him on his stomach. He twists but I kick in the nuts. Everyone including me is laughing.

Quinton: "I will never question a girl like that again."

Kalia: "Sexist now are we. I don't mind dislocating your shoulder."

Quinton: "No I-"

Josh: "What is happening?"

Anthony: "We found out that Quinton is sexist'' Bryce checks his watch.

Bryce: "We have to head to the Hype House." I nod and head out with Bryce after saying bye to my brothers. We get into his car.

Kalia: "Why do you guys dance in front of your phones?"

Bryce: "That is called TikToks."

Kalia: "Why can't you put on shirts tho?"

Bryce: "It is why we are so famous."

Kalia: "That is the grossest thing ever."

Bryce: "We are the only guys you are guys you are allowed shirtless."

Kalia: "I was hoping I would never have to see a shirtless guy but oh well. You guys seem pretty chill." He smiles. We pull up to a smallish long buliding.

Kalia: "Holy f**k." Bryce tickles me in my stomach.

Kalia: "Sorry, I am sorry, stop." I say laughing.

Bryce: "Say this with me. I"

Kalia: "I"

Bryce: "will not."

Kalia: "Will not."

Bryce: "Swear."

Kalia: "Swear."

Bryce: "I will not swear."

Kalia: "That is a good resalution for you." He tickles me. 

Kalia: "AHahaha Okay okay. I will not swear.'' He stops and we walk up to the door. The door opens and a man with dark hair and tattoos. He smiles and hugs me. I kick him in the stomach.

???: "Ow what was that for?!"

Kalia: "Identify your self."

----------------------------------------------

Thank you @chickathechicken17and @Erinbear10for adding me to your reading list! 

OMG! 144 reads! hjaSKDJhaukfhvajsgjydh I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU! YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

sry for updating late and ending the chapter on a weird note. I just wanted to get a chapter published today. I will do a longer chapter tmrw.

sry for bad spell

STAY SAFE AND REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL!!!💛💛💛