10

???: "I'm Thomas. Your uncle."

Kalia: "Sry." 

Thomas: "Let me introduce you to the other memebers. This is Charli and Dixie."

Dixie: "How is your mouth feeling?"

Kalia: "Fine."

Thomas: "This is Larray."

LARRAY: "Sup bitch."

Bryce: "Shush, she is 9."

Kalia: "Hola perra."

Bryce: "What did she say?"

LARRAY: "Muy bien. She said Hi b*tch." Bryce looked at me like 'WTH' I smile at him innocently.😁

Thomas: "And this is your other uncle Taylor."

Taylor: "Hello."

Kalia: "hi."

Thomas: "These are the other people Kouvr, Alex, Paper, Calvin, Nikkita, Patrick, Micheal, Tony, Ondreaz, Nick, Chase, Nate, Ryland, and Jack. Oh and this is Addison."

Kalia: "You know Addison my dad has a-" Bryce shoves a hand over my mouth.

Bryce: "Okay. Enough talking for you.''

LARRAY: "Imma go film an Among Us video. Wanna come?" I bite Bryce's hand.

Kalia: "Sure."

LARRAY: "Addison, Ravon, Dixie, and Charli are gonna join too. Bryce can do his stuff." I look at Bryce and he almost looks disaponted.

LARRAY: "Fine you can join too." We head over and I pull out my phone. LARRAY pulls out his camera.

LARRAY: "SUP! Today I am with the D'Amelio's, Miss bad bleep, and 2 caucassians."

Kalia: " I am not caucassian, I am Hawaiian and Jamacian. Do I look caucassian."

LARRAY: "No I am just color blind and Hawaiian isn't even an race or anything. Hold up let me look it up." 

Google: Is Hawaiian a race/ethnicity?

google: yuh

His jaw drops. We crack up.

LARRAY: "Anywho Ravon is on the phone cus he can't get his fat a$$ up and Corpse is on the phone too."

Ravon: "First of all my a$$ is not fat, it is THIQQ. Second of all my a$$ is not fat it is THIQQ."

Dixie: "We get the point." I am imposter with Bryce and Ravon. I sabotage lights then head into electric with Ravon, Charli, and Addison. We do a double kill and vent out to medbay. Bryce hits the emergency meeting.

LARRAY: "What do you want."

Bryce: "Kalia and Ravon, they went into electric and never came out. Then when I went in there were Blue and Lime's dead bodies"

Dixie: "Sounds sus."

Kalia: "Here is the thing. How could he see if the lights were out. If it is not Bryce vote me next round, the second thing is......... there is no Blue and Lime playing." Everyone voted Bryce.

                                  SMELLY BALLS WAS AN IMPOSTER

Ravon's dumb a$$ vented in front of Dixie.

Dixie: "Ravon."

Corpse: "Why?"

Dixie: "He vented in front of me."

         RAVON WAS AN IMPOSTOR

I killed Corpse in reactor cus he is my biggest threat, I did a sabotage in O2. I choose between Dixie or LARRAY to kill. It didn't matter. 

LARRAY: "B*TCH!" The screen showed defeat with me, ravon, and Bryce. 

Dixie: "WOW."

Corpse: "I never thought it would be Kalia, if I wasn't killed. The next round I was in lower engine and LARRAY walked past me. Corpse walked down and I walked up. LARRAY was dead.

Kalia: "For a gamer you are a really bad imposter Corpse."

Bryce: "How?"

Kalia: "I was in lower engine and LARRAY walked up to security and reactor. I thought nothing of it when Corpse walked down. I walked up and saw LARRAY's dead body."

Charli: "She does have a point."

Corpse: "No she doesn't"

CORPSE WAS THE IMPOSTER.

LARRAY: "Well....... I got betrayed."

Bryce: "No kidding. Kalia we have to head home."

Kalia: "Kk." We head home and the boys tackle me with questions.

Kalia: "I am not answering those questions cus....... I am tired."

Noah: "Fine, did anyone try any funny business."

Bryce: "No I was with her the whole time."

Kio: "And I thought Noah was over protective." Bryce gets a notification on his phone and his whole face lights up.

Kalia: "I'm going to bed." 

The boys: "Night!"

- Bryce's POV -

I hear a ding and look at my phone. I smile so wide.

        Court

Dear Mr. Hall, 

      We know that you have been fostering Kalia Punahele (idk what her last name should be. Bear with me). You may take full custody of her and change her name to Kalia Punahele Hall in 2 months.(it sounds like he is marrying her lmao) 

         Thank you, 
           a representative from the California Department of Child foster and Adoption

-------------------------------------------------------

OMFG 250 READS!! I CHECKED AT LIKE 11 AND THERE WAS 200 READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I HOPE YOU ARE SAFE!

I am really busy so sry for the later updates. I will try my best to make these longer.

I hope you are safe during this time, love you all so much💛💛💛

I know I said in the begining that there is no Griffin cus of the cheating. The real reason is that it is just to hard with all the boys. I forgot Quinton even existed in this chapter. 

I also have no hard feelings toward the boys. This is all made up and has nothing to do with any of their personalities.

 I forgot that Nessa and Olivia broke up with Kio and Josh lmao. 

LOVE YOU ALL AGAIN