87

(Woah, we have 29 more votes till 1k)

- Kalia's POV -

My dad  takes me home from Casie's house.

Bryce: "Josh wants some cuddles."

Kalia: "Why?" 

Bryce: "He is having one of those days." I nod my head as we pull up to the house.

Kalia: "Man period, I get it." My dad looks shocked and amused at the same time.

Bryce: "You are one hell of a child, Kalia." I grin.

Kalia: "That is 50 cents buddy."

Bryce: "Ugh fine." He digs around in his wallet and pulls out 2 shiny quarters. I smile giddily and skip into the house to find Josh. I walk into his room and I am tackled onto the bed.

Josh: "Bout time you showed up."

Kalia: "Tell that to my dad's old man driving." Josh laughs at that. He hugs me closer to his chest.

Kalia: "What is wrong?"

Josh: "Oh um.." and then out of nowhere, he starts crying. Like full on sobbing. I am trying to hold back my laughs by biting my tounge. 

Kalia: " did you run out of Nutella." I say as a joke.

Josh: "It's not fucking funny! She cheated on me!" He says angrily. 

I will let his swearing slide just this once

Kalia: "Who did?"

Josh: "Who do you think!? Nessa!"

Kalia: "How did you find out?"

Josh: "That is not important! What is important is me!" He says.

Ok, diva much

Shut up, he is heart broken

So why don't you kill her

We don't know where to hide the body!

Just hide it in t-

Josh: "Kalia?" He says snapping out of my thoughts.

Kalia: "Yea?"

Josh: "You okay?"

Kalia: "Yea why?"

Josh: "You got really quiet all of a sudden."

Kalia: "Well, it is hard to plan a murder out loud." He just starts laughing. Laughing so hard, I start laughing with him. 

Suddenly tears are coming out of the side of his eyes from laughter. He's laughing so hard, I am worried he will roll off the bed, so I hug onto him tightly. It doesn't work at all. He rolls right off the bed and I come down with him and land on his chest.

Not even 10 seconds later Bryce most literally breaks down the door and looks around the room frantically. He spots us dying on the floor laughing and he chuckles to himself.

Josh: "Thanks Kalia, I needed that." He says standing up after I get off his chest.

Bryce: "care to explain what the heck happened?" Josh and I look ta each and giggle.

Josh: "No sir,"

Kalia: "That is for us to know and you to never find out." I say.

Bryce: "Is that so."

Kalia: "Tis so sir bruce." Josh laughs and my dad's jaw drops.

Bryce: "You little." He scoops me up and starts tickling me.

Josh: "Hey!"

Bryce: "Tell what you guys were laughing at."

Kalia: "Cant say sir bruce. That would violate sibling code." I say and Josh is on the floor dying again.

Bryce: "You guys are not even siblings."

Kalia: "Says who?"

Bryce: "Says the fact you guys don't even share the same genes." I tap my chin.

Kalia: "True. Then it would violate dude and dudette code."

Bryce: "What ever." He laughs and then leaves the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i feel productive.
i made 5 face claims
wrote this chapter
and did my book report

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛