93

- Bryce's POV -

I don't waste another second and grab my phone and race out the door leaving Josh behind still sitting there.

Bryce: "Josh! Lets go!" He jumps up and grabs his phone and some papers. We both sprint out the door where more paparazzi and fans are crowded.

Ah shit

Pap: "Bryce! Josh! Where are you guys going?" I ignore him and just run to my car with Josh not far behind.

Fan: "Bryce can I have a pic?" 

No the fuck?

Bryce: "Move." I say sternly. I don't care about the amount of backlash this will get me, I just need to get to my baby girl
(are you lost bby gorl)

Pap: ''Bryce! What is going on!"

Pap: "Bryce!"

Bryce: ''I said move!" I shove my way to the car and Josh hops in the passenger seat. I throw open the door and climb in, and speed off.

It is just awkward silence until Josh breaks it.

Josh: "Do you think she is okay?"

Bryce: "I don't fucking know!"

Josh: "Well, do you think she is going to be okay?"

Bryce: "I said, I don't fucking know!" I yell.

Josh: "Bro calm down!"

Bryce: "Calm down? Calm down! My kid is out there probaby dying while I am here driving to her!" I slam my hands down on the steering wheel.

Josh: "Bryce. It is going to be okay."

Bryce: "I am sorry, its just when your daughter has a few brushes with death and you are lucky enough to be there with her, but suddenly she could be dying and you are not. It is a little hard to keep calm."

I am driving down the freeway when we hit a huge traffic jam.

Bryce: "Fuck!" I slam my hands on the wheel and throw my head back.

This is what he was planing

He was waiting for you to let your guard down and then have you far away from her when he attacks

He planned for you to be stuck in traffic that way, you can't help her

Why the fuck did you let your guard down!

Josh: "It says traffic is pretty heavy."

Bryce: "No shit!"

Josh: "Jeez bro I am just trying to help."

Bryce: "It would really help if you would just shut your damn mouth!" I say frusteratedly. He scoffs and turns his body away and looks out the window

Jeez, that was kinda harsh

But it was the truth

No it wasn't!

Bryce: "Josh." I sigh. He still doesn't look at me.

Bryce: "Josh!" Still nothing.

Bryce: "Josh, look I am sorry, I am really stressed and didn't-"

Josh: "Another way."

Bryce: "What?"

Josh: "Another way. There is another way to get home!" He says and points to an empty lane leading to an exit that heads to our house.

Bryce: ''Shit your right! Lets go!" I turn the whell as hard as I can earning a few honks from the cars behind and beside me.

~ 20 minutes later~

after 20 stressful minutes we arrive home.

Blake comes running out the front and straight towards us. We get out of the car.

Bryce: "Kalia."

Blake: "Hurry! The ambulance is late!" He says and that is all it takes for me to run full speed into the house.

What I expected was Kalia dying on the floor.

What I didn't expect was

'SURPRISE!'

------------------------------------------------------------------

this took me 20 minutes to write so sry if it is crappy

THX SOSOSOSOSOS MUCH FOR 60K READS ILY ALL SO MUCH

LOVE YOU ALL 

STAY SAFE💛💛💛