24

Kalia: "How is this possible. I didn't even text an of this,"

Cail: "Then it magically just showed up on both of your phones?"

Kalia: "YES! That is exactly what happened!"

Augusta: "Whatever." he rolls his eyes and walks away. A tear slides down my face. I get all these comments on how 'Bryce doesn't love me.' or 'i am ugly and fat' or 'i should kill myself.'

  I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I slid down the door and call my dad.

Bryce: "Helooo"

Kalia: "Dad?" My voice cracks.

Bryce: "Woah Princess. Are you  okay?"

Bitch numbah 1,2, 3and 4: "Calling your dad now are you? Well get out here you little bitch."

Bryce: "Who's that?"

Kalia: "Just come please." I said crying some more. The door shock and then broke down right after . 2 girls and 2 boys that looked about 14 came through the door. They shoved me to the ground. 

I tried to get loose but they pinned my arms and legs to the ground while 1 boy hovered over me.

Kalia: ''Stop!" I try to squirm again.

Bitch numbah 1: "So you think you can talk trash about us and get away with it."

Kalia: "I never did anything!"

Bitch numbah 2: "Oh yeah then what are the texts?"

Bitch numbah 3: "This is Leo, Kam, Jordyn, and I am Jack."

Kalia: "I didn't do anything!" Jack takes something out of his pocket and I am suddenly scared for my life.

- Bryce's POV -

I speed over to her school. I don't know what is happening so I try to call her again. 

She doesn't answer.

Bryce: "Shit!" I slam my phone down. Something must have happened to her. I jump out of my car once I park. I am looking down the hallways. Students are gathering staring at me. 

I don't care about them though. I go and ask one of them cus I could wonder this school all day looking for her.

Bryce: "Hi, do you know what way Kalia went?" She points down the hall. I run down the hall and see the bathroom and the door broken down. I see 4 students. 3 of whom are pinning her down and the other one just took out a pocket knife.

Bryce: "Step away from my daughter." I say about 4 feet away from them.

Jack: "Take a step closer. I dare you." I step closer not sure what he would do. He held the knife 4 inches away from her neck.

Bryce: "Stop!" I say stepping closer. He lowers it 3 inches. It is just above her neck.

Bryce: "Hey. Hey put down the knife."

Jack: "Nope. Imma make you watch." He lowering the knife so it is just resting on her skin. Kalia closes her eyes. He cuts her neck about 1 centimeter before he is tackled to the ground. The other kids stand there in shock while I snatch the knife away.

Another figure Tackles the other kids so Kalia could get up. She runs over to me and I wrap my arms around her.

Bryce: "You okay?"

Kalia: "Yeah." I look over and see those figures.

Bryce: "Jaden and Noah?"

Josh: "Don't for get us." I turn around and see Kio, Anthony, and Blake.