5

- Noah's POV - 

I am packing in my room with Bryce. 

Noah: "I am really sorry for making Kalia have a panic attack."

Bryce: "It is not your fault. You didn't know that  she would have a panic attack."

Noah: "Thanks man. I really care about her, I mean she is my little sister." He smiles at me then we continue packing. 

-20 minutes later-

We have packed everything when we heard a scream coming from next door followed with a thud. Neither of us hesitated and we sprinted to Kalia's room. I already assumed the worst.

Noah: "It's locked! Get the key! Bryce races back to the room to grab the key. I hear a groan and jiggle the nob again. When Bryce gets back Kio, Anthony, Blake, Jaden, Josh, and Quinton are also pacing around or trying to open the door. We hear a groan that sounded like a girl. Bryce shoves the key card in and it flashes green. 

I open the door, we all rush inside to see Kalia on the ground covered in brusies and some blood. There is also a man with a camera covered in brusies and in a worse condition then Kalia but he wasn't my concern.

 Jaden, Anthony, Josh, and I  run toward Kalia who is still on the floor not moving. I check for a pulse while Josh checks for a breath. We find both. She is just unconscious. Jaden and Anthony get towels to treat her wounds. I hear shouting and the door slamming shut. Bryce, Kio, Blake, and Quinton are now by my sides. Bryce has tears in his eyes and they spilled over when he saw Kalia unconscious. He quietly cried while Josh calls 911 and we comfort him.

Blake: "She is going to be okay. She won the fight."

Bryce: "WON THE FIGHT? SHE IS UNCONSCIOUS WHILE HE IS STILL OUT THERE, AWAKE."

Kio: "He was in a way worse condition, he had a limp which means that she broke his foot."

Bryce: "You guys are trying to search for the good while my daughter is currently beaten up and unconscious."

Noah: "Don't you dare say that!" I say tears of my own falling down my face.

Quinton: "She is our little sister too. We care about her as much as you do." I look over and see that he also has been crying.

Anthony: "Yeah and for you to think that we don't is so low of you man."

Jaden: "Guys! She is waking up." We look to see that he is telling the truth.

- Kalia's POV -

I wake up to a bunch of tear stained faces. One of them smiles at me , my vision comes focuses and it was my dad who smiled. My body is consumed with pain and I couldn't do anything cry. They try to hug me but that causes more pain making me cry harder.

- Jaden's POV - 

I see her waking up.

Jaden: "Guys! She is waking up." They look at her as her eyes flutter open. Bryce smiles at her, she squints and sees that it is just Bryce. She starts to cry. They hug her, but that makes her cry harder.

Anthony: "Your hurting her." he says taking the words out of my mouth. The let go of her. 

Bryce: "Shhhhhh shhhhhhh he's gone, your safe.'' 

Josh: "You don't look that convincing since you are crying." says trying to lighten the mood. Bryce glares at him. Josh puts his hands up in surrender.

Josh: "Okay okay, not the best time to make jokes." It amazes me how she hasn't been with us for 24 hours and how much we really love and care for her. She is just that loveable. 

- Kio, Noah, Blake, Bryce, Anthony, Jaden, and Josh's  POV -

I will do everything in my power to protect her. (A/n I just realized that sounds corny af)

- Bryce's POV - 

The police and paramedics come in.

Paramedics: "Where is she?" Then they see us. We move out of the way. I hold Kalia's hand while they treat her. It hurts me to see my baby girl like this. Once Blake, Kio, and Quinton finish describing the man and Noah, Jaden, Josh, and Anthony finish picking up everything and put it in her suitcase, they head over to Kalia.

Kio: "How is she?"

Paramedics: "She was in to much pain so we gave her a sedative." We all cringe at that.

Paramedics: "I know it sounds bad, but would you rather see her crying in pain or sedated not feeling any pain?"

Jaden: "Sedated."

Paramedics: "That is what I thought. She doesn't have any broken bones or sprains. Just really bad brusing and a split lip. She should be okay to go on the flight tomorrow." We look at her shocked.

Paramedics: "It is my job to know about everything incase it interfears with how I can help my patient."

Blake: "I guess that makes sense."

Bryce: "When does she wake up?"

Paramedics: "In about an hour. She shouldn't be in to much pain but in case. Give her 1 of these pills."

Josh: "Will do."

Police: "We found him."

Bryce: "Can I see him." The police officer nods and I follow him.

Bryce: "Can some of you stay with Kalia?"

Jaden: "Sure thing."

I get up and 2 police officers hold a man with dark hair. Anger overwhelms me and without thinking I shove him to the ground and punch him. I am about to punch him again but 2 sets of strong arms grab me and pull me off. He gets up and laughs.

???: Oh so you're a p****. Come fight me big guy." He is about to hit Noah when a hand catches his fist. 

- Kalia's POV -

I open my eyes and everyone looked shocked. Suddenly their attention is ripped away from me. Rude. But the my mind changes when I see that guy about to hit my brothers. At that moment I didn't care about the pain or people yelling at me. All I cared about was my brother. I grabbed his fist.

Kalia: "Don't you dare come near or touch my dad and brothers ever again." And with that I twisted his hand and a satisfiying crack of bones followed. 

————————————————

Thx for reading

My spelling is still really bad. 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 💛