53

(I hate my classmate is such a nosy ass bitch)

- Kalia's POV -

I see a pair of head lights coming straight towards us. Bryce widens his eyes and turns the steering wheel so hard I hit the side of the car. 

The car passing just misses us. Bryce stops and takes a deep breath.

Kalia: "Holy cow." I put my hand over my chest.

Bryce: "Are you okay?"

Kalia: "Great considering we almost we got in a car crash." He nods his head and looks at me.

Kalia: "Keep your eyes on the road buddy." And he turns his attention towards the road. After about 30 minutes we stop at a gas station.

Bryce: "I am a little hungry so I am going to grab a slurpee.I close my eyes and fall asleep.

- Bryce's POV -

I head inside and grab a slurpee and get to the register.

Register: "That is 3.25.'' she looks up and gasps.

Register: "Can I have a picture please, my sister loves you."

Bryce: "Sorry, my daughter is in the car."

Register: "Real quick?"

Bryce: "No sorry."

Register: "Please?"

Bryce: "I said no." I say a little more harshly. She looks taken back but that wouldn't have happened if she just left it alone the first time. I give her a $4 bill.

Bryce: "Keep the fucking change." I walk out.

Register: "All I wanted was a picture." I turn around.

Bryce: "And I want to get back to my daughter." I tell her. I walk out to my car and see Kalia in te backseat with her eyes closed. I open the backseat door and shake her.

Bryce: "Kalia!" She groans and rubs her eyes.

Kalia: "Yes?" she says groggily.

Bryce: "You scared me."

Kalia: "By what? Sleeping?" I roll my eyes.

Bryce: "Appartently yes." I get back in the front seat.

Kalia: "What took you so long?"

Bryce: "Th register lady kept on badgering me for  picture."

Kalia: "That must have been annoying."

Bryce: "Tell me about it." 

Kalia: "Can I go to bed now?"

Bryce: "Yes you can princess." 

Kalia: "Ok. Try not to crash this time." she says as we pull away rom the gas station.

Bryce: "I will, now go to sleep. It is...." I check my phone which now has a new message from Noah. 

Bryce: "IT IS 2 AM. GET YOUR ASS ASLEEP."

Kalia: "Gladly." and then she closes her eyes. 

My beautiful baby

I stop at a stoplight so I take this time to text Noah back.

Bryce

ya man. just heading back now

The light turns green and I continue my way to Sway. We pull (in the jag like dun dun dun dun dun) the driveway and I get Kalia out of the backseat. I bring her up the stairs and lay her down on her bed.

I pull the covers over her and kiss her forehead.

Bryce: "I love you princess." She just softly snores back as a reponse. I laugh and head over to my room.

I shower and brush my teeth. I pull on some pjama pants and head back over to my bed.

My phone screen lights up.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
it was nice seeing you and kalia again

Bryce
who is this

xxx-xxx-xxxx

you dont remember

Bryce
no

xxx-xxx-xxx
maybe this will remind you.

And then I hear Kalia scream. I drop my phone and speed over to Kalia's room. She looks like she is still asleep but she is panting and she is sweaty.

Bryce: "Hey hey. It is okay." I rub her back and her breathing goes back to normal. I decide to sleep in Kalia's room tonight, but I bring my phone with me

Bryce

sebastian

Sebastian

BINGO! that reminded you

Bryce

leave me and my daughter alone

Bryce blocked this caller

I turn my phone off, hug Kalia, close my eyes, and fall asleep

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i- we got 20k reads-
holy fuck
i am pretty sure my whole neighborhood heard me scream....

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE💛💛💛