"UNGH~!"

"Baby, quiet down," Giorgi chuckled as he plowed into my ass. "Your voice is echoing throughout the entire restroom. Someone'll hear."

"I-I can't... I can't help it," I stammered. "So full..."

Giorgi grabbed my neck and buried his face into the side while he pushed deeper into me, and I groaned as his thick cock filled up my ass—and then some.

"It-it's in my stomach," I gasped as my legs trembled viciously. "G-Gi-Giorg— Giorgi~!" I mewled as he still tried to push deeper into me. "Gi-Giorgi, I'll soon choke on your dick if you go any deeper!"

With that, my boyfriend gasped and stabbed his large canines into my shoulder as he came inside me, still plunging deeply into my guts, and I came—for the third time—with him. "I finished too early. I'm sorry," he grouched while pressing a kiss behind my ear. "No you didn't. Giorgi, I came as soon as I pulled your pants down—you hadn't even touched me yet. And then I came again when you first put it inside me, and then now. You have no reason to apologize. I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself'! I'm sorry for not being able to make you enjoy me as much I enjoyed you, though."

"What?! Cameron, don't think that. I find pleasure in every second I spend with you," he said sternly as I turned around to face him.

"Yeah," I asked, running my lips over his.

"Yeah," he responded, kissing me slowly. "Do you want to go again?"

"Please," I breathed as I ran my hands over his strong chest and lifted my left leg up to his waist.

"Oh, you—" Giorgi glanced down at my hips and stuttered: "Y-you're sure you're comfortable with this position? I-it's just... I don't want to trigger you, baby."

I nodded and pressed my forehead against his chin. "I want to get over it. I want to forget about it. I want us to be able to do things without my problems getting in the way," I explained briefly.

"Baby, you don't have problems that get in the way. Our only problem is Tam—"

I quickly pressed my finger against Giorgi's lips and shook my head as I'd felt myself already getting angry because of the reminder of her existence. "Don't say it's name," I seethed.

Giorgi nodded and moved my hand before kissing me deeply. "I'm sorry... But baby, if  you get uncomfortable, let me know immediately. Don't hold out until you can't take it anymore, okay? Let me know as soon as you start to feel uneasy."

"Okay," I whispered as he pulled my hips closer to his. "Mm..." I groaned as Giorgi ran his fingers over my entrance.

"You okay?"

I nodded and closed my eyes while leaning my forehead against my boyfriend's chin, and he lowered his forehead and pressed it against the crown of my skull.

"I shouldn't have to wait. I'm yours and you are mine, Cameron..."

"Babe, look at me," Giorgi said softly.

As soon as my eyes had opened, tears streamed down my cheeks and my nose started sniffling. "I don't want to stop, Gio. I want you," I whispered as he'd lowered my leg and wiped my face.

"Baby, I don't want to hurt you. What if your nightmares come back? We've only just gotten rid of them," he mentioned.

"I'll take some pills," I mewled as I lifted my leg back up onto his hip. "I want you, Giorgi. Please help me forget."

"Baby—"

"Please, Hyung~?"

Giorgi pouted at me and shook his head while his cheeks blushed lightly. "I can't continue to make you cry, Cameron. I'm sorry," he cooed while pulling my pants up. Ironically, more tears rolled down my cheeks due to his rejecting me.

"I want to be over it," I cried as my boyfriend pulled his underwear over his length. "He's been gone for several months, and I still can't perform missionary sex with you without being reminded of him. I'm tired of him being in my head!"

Giorgi pulled me into his chest and squeezed me tight, petting my scalp as I cried into his shoulder. "If you want closure," he started slowly, "maybe we can visit him...?"

My stomach turned at the idea of seeing Cooper again, and my head went fuzzy.

"We don't have to! If you feel uncomfortable and think it'd make things worse, then we can just try something else. I-I just, I don't want you to stress out, baby. Your happiness is everything to me," my boyfriend said softly.

My lips quivered at his sweet words, and I moved my arms above his shoulders and hugged him tightly. "Your happiness is everything to me," I whined.

If I go and visit Cooper, there's a chance that I actually will leave with a new feeling of peace. I mean, seeing him locked up would surely help me reaffirm myself that I'm completely safe, and that he's never going to hurt me again. If I can get myself to understand that, then I'll feel completely free to be with Giorgi. I'll be able to submit myself to him without any problem! I'll be able to make him happy.

"Can we go tonight?"

Giorgi's eyebrows furrowed against my forehead and for a moment he was silent, but soon he nodded and kissed my lips. "Whenever you want," he said softly.

I nodded and kissed him again and he sighed upon my pulling away. "Tonight," he questioned, running his thumbs over my cheeks. I nodded and hummed as I slid my hands down to his chest, unintentionally whispering: "Tonight."

I'm going to reach closure by visiting Cooper in prison, and then I'm going to get rid of Tammy for good. I won't let them get in the way of my love for Giorgi any longer. I know that if I don't do anything soon, he may get tired of the stress that comes with being my boyfriend and leave me, or he may get hurt by trying to save me from either of those pests!

I refuse to lose to Cooper again, and I'll be damned if that idiot Tammy thinks she's going to separate me from my best friend.

This. Ends. Tonight.

••••••••

To Be Continued.