Ch. 18

~•almost five months after the party•~

Shōto's POV:

I opened the front door to my and Katsuki's house after a long and tiresome day at work.

"I'm home!"

The sound of Katsuki's footsteps approaching brought a wide smile to my lips. I'd really missed him and had been eager to go home ever since I left the house this morning.

He quickly went up to me and threw his arms around me.

"Fucking finally.. You took forever to come home..."

I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead as I happily returned his embrace.

"I'm sorry. It's been a really busy day today. I missed you so much."

He replied with a hum before closing the distance between our lips.

We just stayed like that for a while, enjoying the moment until Katsuki eventually broke the kiss.

"I missed you too, idiot."

With a chuckle, I reached out to put my hand on his stomach. Any time now, our baby girl would be born. Katsuki didn't have the patience to wait until she was born as he was too curious, so he insisted on having the midwife reveal her gender.

I leaned down and kissed his belly.

"Hi there. We really can't wait to meet you, our beloved daughter. Your parents loves you so incredibly much!"

Katsuki chuckled and stroke my hair lovingly.

"We do, so hurry up and come out already, you little brat!"

I shook my head with a smile on my lips. His attitude would never change, huh?

"You sound just like Mitsuki-san. Like mother, like son."

He glared at me as I stood back up.

"Hah? Are you comparing me with that rude old hag, ya damn bastard?"

Yes. Yes, I did.

"Yeah, definitely. You two are next to identical both looks- and personality wise."

He frowned, but I knew he was actually happy to hear that as he really treasured his mom wholeheartedly.

"Asshole." He muttered, a small smile taking shape on his lips.

Such a Tsundere.

I stretched my arms out with a yawn.

"Ah~ I'm so tired and hungry!"

Katsuki placed his hands on his hips with a confident grin as he heard me say that.

"Heh-heh! Lucky you I've made dinner! If you're a good boy, I might just let you have some~"

With a smirk on my lips, I leaned my face closer to his.