Ch. 13

Katsuki's POV:

His hands, sliding under my shirt and over my bare skin. Leaving familiar imaginary traces that made me feel as if I was burning up.

"SHŌTO, WHERE ARE YOU!?? I'M COMING UPSTAIRS!"

Shōto completely froze with an extremely troubled look on his face as we suddenly heard a woman's voice shouting from downstairs.

"Shit.."

Quick steps was heard from the stairs and with Shōto's hands inside my shirt, we were spotted by a tall woman. Her raven black hair was tied back in a high ponytail. She was wearing the lowest cut top I'd ever seen and an extra short skirt to top it off.

"...."

"........."

"So I guess this is your beloved Kazuki or whatever his name was? I wonder how you were able to mix the two of us together last time.. We're not anything alike you know. By the way, long time no see Shōto."

"His name is Katsuki. What business do you have here? Also, why do you still have that key..?"

I stood completely silent, looking at her in confusion. Just who the hell was she? Also, why did she have Shōto's house key to begin with?
Making my way out of Shōto's embrace, I faced her with a sarcastic smile.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name's Bakugō Katsuki. Sorry, but I don't think I've seen you around before?"

My tone automatically came out rather competitive and my throat felt dry. Judging by how she used his first name, I was pretty certain they were close.

"Oh? How cold of you, Shōto~ You haven't told the poor guy about me? Then please allow me!"

She cleared her throat, her gaze fixated on Shōto who seemed to have frozen up with a faint hint of panic in his eyes for some reason.

"I'm Yaoyorozu Momo, pleased to finally meet you, Katsuki. I was quite flustered last time when he called your name instead of mine while things were getting steamy.. I mean, I'm his fiancé after all."

She flashed Shōto a cocky grin.

"Ex fiancé; if you're even able to call it that much. There was nothing but duty to it. I'm asking you again. What business do you have here, Momo?"

Quietly clicking her tongue, her expression tuned serious.

"Sorry, but I'm not really here to see how my dear ex fiancé is doing with his new mate. Neither am I here to sabotage your relationship; to be honest I couldn't care less about it. That aside, mother sent me. She wanted me to tell you that she wanted you to do a job for her. The information is classified, so I don't know what it is. Anyway, she wanted to see you at the Yaoyorozu manor tomorrow by 5:30 PM. She wanted you to escort a lady, also known as me, since I'm the closest to a lady you'll be able to bring. Unless you're planning on dressing loverboy up, that would be. Don't be late. See you around."

She turned her heel with a mocking snicker, waving her hand as she went down the stairs.

"What the hell was that "mother wants to meet you" shit about..?"

Shōto looked at me with eyes wide in surprise.

"H- Honestly, I'm impressed over how that's the first thing you have to say about this.. I thought you'd be pissed and yell at me for sure."

I looked up at him with a frown on my face as I reached out for his hand.
Grabbing it, I ruthlessly pushed his palm upwards causing him to grown and double over in pain.

"Oh, it's not over yet, dear. That was going to be the second thing I'd bring up. So, why is it that your pregnant mate is unaware of the fact that you're engaged to this Momo-san? Hm?"

I had a friendly fake smile on my lips as I slowy bent his hand further back.

"OW, OW, OW!! I didn't want to hurt you in case you'd misinterpret it! Me and Momo were never a thing! Our engagement was just for the sake of our family businesses! Would you please try not to break my wrist?? It hurts!!"

I let go of his hand, causing him to quickly grab his wrist. Our gazes met, and I could tell by just the look in his eyes that he was feeling extremely guilty.

"Ugh.. This is bad. I hate that I can't be mad at you when you're making that stupid 'please forgive me, I love you' face..."

His entire face brightened up as the words left my lips. Feeling the bad conscience welled up inside of me because I'd taken my frustration out on him using violence, which I hadn't done even once during the past two years. My gaze travelled to the floor.

Shōto's POV:

It was pretty clear that Katsuki was feeling bad for hurting me, and with that, my lips instantly curled into a smile of concern.

"Don't worry, honey. I'm fine. Keeping all this a secret from you was wrong. Not only was it wrong, it was horrible of me. I've probably hurt you more emotionally than you physically hurt me."

He looked at me, letting the silence be his response.

"Okay. I'll let you do anything you want today. It's not enough of an apology, but I can at least do this much."

A small smirk tugged on the corner of his mouth and his eyes narrowed.

"Anything..?"

"Anything."

My confidence suddenly dropped to zero when his faint smirk widened into an evil grin.

"Well then... Let me top you." He confidently said.

"Eh..?"

"You heard me."

I stood completely frozen in surprise as he observed my reaction with amusement in his eyes.

Me, an alpha.. being topped? Oh boy...

((Thank you for hanging in there!
Also, thanks for 20+k reads! Makes me sooo happy!!))
A/N