Ch. 22

((WARING! This chapter includes sexual activity and BDSM! If you are sensitive to any of the subjects above, I suggest you not to read this chapter!))

Katsuki's POV:

Shōto had led me to the bedroom where he'd grabbed one of his ties he normally wore at work to tie my wrists with.

To be honest, I was really into it. I liked the pain and I wanted him to be rougher with me as I wasn't made of porcelain. He could tie me up, choke me, bite me and whip me; I'd be able to take it all with a fucking grin on my lips.

Was I a masochist? Probably.

"Shōto. Tie harder." I demanded.

"No. That will stop your blood flow. I'll buy a pair of handcuffs, so be patient just this once."

That sounded like a great idea to me. It wasn't as if I'd never been restrained with handcuffs before. I'd been arrested plenty of times because I had a tendency to get into fights all the time in high school.

"Fine, but make sure to buy handcuffs without the useless fluff. I like the sensation of the metal. Feel free to also buy some other interesting things while you're at it."

A smirk took shape on his lips. I could tell we were on the same page.

"If you say so, babe. Actually I do have some things already.. I was planning on using them when you were comfortable enough."

I looked at Shōto with a sudden spark of interest.

"What kind of things?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from cracking with excitement.

He told me to stay on the bed as he opened the wardrobe and pulled out a box from the top shelf I couldn't reach.

He placed it on the bed and lifted the lid.

Inside the box was a gag ball, a blindfold, a whip and red rope.

"You kinky bastard. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

He chuckled and placed a quick, but suggestive kiss on my lip.

"Because I didn't want to scare you away. I want you to be comfortable no matter what. I also figured you'd show me what you were into with time."

He was right. Today was the day I decided to try my own limits. I wanted him to be as rough with me as he possibly could. No pain would compare to the mating bite or giving birth as those kinds of overwhelming, terrible pains were anything but pleasant. I wanted pain, but not the intense pain that felt like it was going to kill me.

"What do you want to use? I'm down for whatever. You can use anything in that box, so do me a favour and hurt me."

As I'd predicted, my words were driving him crazy. I'd figured out his preferences a good while ago as he was pretty bad at masking, so I had a vague idea of what to say to turn him on.

He shifted his gaze to the box and grabbed the blindfold. Putting it on me, he chuckled at the sight.

"You look so fucking hot."