Akatsuki & Yui's Story

Some general information about this, and the upcoming extra stories:
•  This is the first story of a series which will consist of four extra stories (1. Akatsuki & Yui's Story. 2. Shirayuki & Izumi's Story. 3. Amaterasu & Rinmaru's Story. 4. Nadeshiko & Naomi's Story.) where Katsuki & Shōto's four children and their partners will be the main characters.
•  This story, "Akatsuki & Yui's Story", will be written in Akatsuki Todoroki & Yui Shinsō's point of views as it will be focused on them and their relationship.
•  Since the couple was underage in most counties (not in my own, or in Japan where the story is set though) when they mated (Akatsuki: 16. Yui: 15.), I'm not going to go into detail about their mating or anything sexual.
•  None of the four extra stories will be AUs. All of them will be connected to the original story, however, the four extra stories will take place in the future.
•  During the first part of Akatsuki & Yui's story, Akatsuki will be 16 years old & Yui will be 15 years old. In the second part, Akatsuki will be 20 & Yui will be 19.
• Yui is the daughter of Denki Kaminari and Hitoshi Shinsō. She's their only child.
•  Akatsuki is a dominant alpha & Yui is a recessive omega.
•  They are not soulmates, but a soulbond is not needed for mating.

Akatsuki's POV:

I gently stroke my fingers over the bite mark on Yui's nape as she laid on the bed with her stomach against the mattress, boldly exposing her nape while humming on some kind of cheerful song. I'd given her that mark two days ago, and neither of us had left my bedroom ever since, living on the snacks we'd brought into my room before we mated. We both knew our parents would freak out once they found out, which they would, so we procrastinated by holing ourselves up in my room for as long as possible.

She shivered under my touch, a soft squirm slipping past her lips.

"Aka-chan~ You know omegas are super sensitive there, you meanie!" She mumbled, turning her face to look at me with a cute pout.

I met her gaze, admiring her big, beautiful golden-brown eyes and the long, dark lashes framing them.

"Couldn't help it. Seeing my mark on you makes me really happy since it means we'll be together forever. Not even the soulbond will be able to separate us now." I stated, the corners of my mouth curling into a proud smile.

Yui would always be by my side from now on, and not even meeting her 'destined' soulmate could change that anymore. Since she had a mate already, she'd no longer have to be afraid of reacting to her actual soulmate's pheromones in case she happened to run into them. The only thing we both wanted more than anything else, was to stay together for the rest of our lives.

"Uh-huh! I'm so happy~ I love you infinitely much, Aka-chan!" She exclaimed with a bright, adorable grin on her lips as she rolled over to lay on her back.

I felt my heart squeeze inside my chest, and I lovingly tucked one of her indigo curls behind her ear.

"I love you too." I replied, leaning down to place my lips on hers.

Our kiss didn't last for long as we suddenly were interrupted by mom throwing the door open.

"What the hell are you two doing in here? You haven't been downstairs for two days! You gotta eat something proper and not just the snacks you've stashed in.. here..." He trailed off at the end of his sentence and paused for a moment before speaking up again.