Soon all men got into a fancy looking elevator and a serious look began to cross Jungkook's face once again. Within a few minutes he would be standing in front of someone who knew exactly where his brother was hiding. The other mafia boss had some information which was very valuable to Jungkook and the ravenette would literally do anything to get his hands on it.

It didn't take long for the elevator to reach it's destiny and as soon as the doors opened again all men quickly got out. Immediately the mafia boss' eyes fell upon the man he had came here for. Jinyoung was lazily sitting on a big couch in the middle of the room while an arrogant smirk was displayed on his face. The black haired man was surrounded by at least ten girls who where wearing way too short skirts and crop tops. All of them were completely hypnotized by Jinyoung's presence and were practically offering themselves to him.

On the two chairs next to the couch where Jinyoung was sitting on where two of his closest men seated. Jaebum was the tactical expert of Park Industries and the man was a true genius when it came to anything business related. The man was lazy sitting back in his chair while a bored look was displayed on his face. next to him was Mark sitting. Mark could easily be described as Jinyoung's right hand man. The man was an expert in the fighting, technical and business area of Park Industries and Jungkook was pretty sure that without Mark Jinyoung would have never been where he was now. Jinyoung might be the boss but it was Mark who was the brain behind it all.

However unfortunately for Jinyoung, Mark knew this too. Lately the red haired male had been double crossing his boss in order for him to take over the business. With Jinyoung out of the way he could easily do so and thus Mark had decided to team up with Jeon Coorporations. The boy had been sending Yoongi information non stop and the two of them had come to the agreement that the sooner Jinyoung would be gone the beter. After that Jeon Coorporations would help Mark take over Park Industries. Mark would surely be a great ally for them, now the only thing they had to do was get the information they needed from Jinyoung before they could get rid of the naïve man because unfortunately for them no one other than Jinyoung himself knew about Sehun's whereabouts.

Jinyoung himself didn't know anything about these plans at all. The male was way too naïve. He thought by teaming up with Sehun he could get rid of Jungkook and become the biggest mafia boss of Korea. However he should have known things don't work like that. No one fucks Jeon Jungkook over and gets away with it. Too bad for the black haired male that he would only find out about all of this right before a bullet would be planted in between his eyes.

As soon as Jinyoung noticed Jungkook he immediately got up from the couch while a smirk became visible on his face. "My dearest friend! Welcome to my humble home." The black haired man spoke in a confident tone while gesturing at two of his girls. "Why don't you two make sure my guest feels welcome. He'a single again so make sure he enjoys himself." The other mafia boss the spoke in a sly tone while amusement was visible on his face.

Immediately Jungkook clenched his jaw while an annoyed look became visible on his face. Jinyoung was pushing his limits already and he had to put in some real effort in order to act nice to the man.

Soon the two girls reached Jungkook and before he knew it they both grabbed an arm. "Hi daddy." The blonde one spoke while winking at him and biting her bottom lip seductively. The other one immediately leaned in and began to whisper in his ear. "Why don't we go somewhere more private hmmh?"

Yoongi softly began to laugh next to Jungkook while an amused look began to form onto the grey haired boy's face. He knew Jungkook well enough to know that he didn't like these things at all. Jungkook was more of a business only man.

Immediately a disgusted look began to form onto the ravenette's face and he softly pushed both girls away from him. "I'd rather talk about what I came here for. You can keep those girls for yourself, I'm not intrested." The mafia boss spoke, annoyance clearly lacing his voice.

"Very well then." Jinyoung then answered with a smirk on his face. The man then gestured towards a big table in the back of the room. Immediately Mark and Jaebum got up from their seats too and walked towards the table together with Jungkook and Yoongi. Mark briefly locked eyes with Yoongi and both males smirked towards each other. Mark and Yoongi had been friends forever and they knew each other inside out. The fact that soon the red haired boy would take over this business was not only nice for the boy himself but also very beneficial for Jeon Coorporations. It would only be a matter of time before the two companies would be the most feared allies in all of Asia.

As soon as all of them sat down Jaebum immediately opened his laptop again while waiting for the meeting to start. He wouldn't risk missing anything. The boy was way too precise for that. Jinyoung might like doing things at random but he certainly did not.

"Ladies please leave the room." Jinyoung spoke in a demanding tone before taking place on a chair himself. Immediately all the girls got up and left the room as fast as they could. A relieved sigh left Jungkook's mouth and immeidately Yoongi began to laugh loudly. Of course the older boy wasn't blind. Lately a certain brunette had been occupying the raven haired boy's mind and thus it was as clear as crystal that his friend really didn't like all those girls trying to get his attention.

As soon as everyone was seated down Yoongi began to tell everything about his plan. How he needed Jinyoung's men to move the drugs to Jungkook's buildings in order to confuse the police. Of course as soon as Jaebum told his boss how much profit they would make from doing something so easy the mafia boss' eyes lit up and a smirk became visible on his face.

"I must say I like this idea Jeon." Jinyoung spoke amused while locking eyes with the other mafia boss at the table. "Consider this to be a deal." He then spoke before standing up and walking towards where Jungkook was sitting. Immediately the ravenette got up as well and a surprised look became visible on his face as soon as the other man held out his hand for Jungkook to shake.

However Jungkook soon regained his posture before shaking the other's hand. "Pleasure doing business with you Jeon." Jinyoung then spoke with a smirk on his face. The man must think that all these people were hella stupid to pay this much for such a simple task. However he didn't know why they did it at all. A small smirk began to form onto Jungkook's face as well and he locked eyes with Jinyoung.

"Believe me, the pleasure is all mine."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I have planned so much for this story and I'm so excited to write all of it. I truly love to write this story sooooo much.

Question of the chapter:

If I asked you to describe this story in one word what word would you use?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!