Epilouge

-A year is up-

The group landed in Hawaii.

The girls screamed with excitement.

"We should go swimming first" Jazmine begged the group.

"No were booking the rooms first" Huey said to her. Which made her pout.

They went into the resorts and seen a friendly woman at the desk.

"Would y'all like the 4 room villa it has a pool and a private beach" the kind lady said.

"Me and Caesar are sharing a room" Rhienna said smiling.

"Me and Jane will share one" Layla said.

"Me and reezy most def sharing a room" Cindy smirked.

Which left Huey and Jazmine who just looked at each other awkwardly.

"I guess we'll share then" was all Huey said and paid for their 1 year stay.
-
"Let's go swimming" Jazmine said happily.

"No" was all Huey said while looking at his book.

"Aw come on Huey it won't be that bad" she begged him.

"No" was all he said rolling his eyes.

"Fine I'll go alone" she went into the bathroom and changed into a emerald bathing suit with a sequence scarf around her waist.

Huey looked up from his book to see the girls hair up  in a messy bun.

"Damn" he said under his breath."I'm coming but to make sure you're safe" he said eyeing her before going into the bathroom to change.
-
The group played on the beach having fun and enjoying eachothers company.

Jazmine and Cindy parted from the group to talk.

"Where you think she is?" Jazmine asked Cindy.

"I don't know but she'll recover she always does you remember last time" Cindy said.

"If we were able to talk about it they would've wrote a movie about it"Jazmine said with a sad smile. "You think she'll ever forgive us" Jazmine asked.

"Only time will tell Jaz" Cindy said smiling at her bestfriend.

They hugged each other and  just hope their little sister was safe.
-
A girl with black heels and a black dress walked down the hall way.

When she sat down at the man desk she took her shades off.

"My fathers will is in here" she handed him the brief case.

                    Boonie Milton's will

My daughter Mauriah will have all of everything I have my billion dollar company and everything in my bank account also give her this letter if I'm dead.

The man handed her the letter.

"Thank you sir nice meeting you" Mauriah said before shooting him in the head.

She looked at her bodyguard. "Clean that up I can't having anybody know boonies daughter is alive" she told the man. He nodded his head.

"Thank you for the money daddy I'll make you proud" she said looking up at the sky.
-
Mauriah flew back to her dads private island.

Mauriah sat down on the bed and open the last letter she got from her dad.

Dear ,
        Ladybug

If you received this letter just know your daddy's immortality was no more. Haha I know your wondered the great boonie has fallen?  No he's just in a new form. That form is you ladybug. Your taking over my legacy my love. Don't mourn me you have work to do I'll be watching you from the grave. I haven't been the best but my first priority was work but loving you was a losing game because your my weakness ladybug so I pushed you away. Tell the girls thank you for standing by your side like the sisters they are! Your strong
                     Sincerely ,

                                          Your old man 🤍

Mauriah was in her bed sobbing from the letter. She never got to say goodbye he was just tooken away from her.

Mauriah heard a knock at the front door. Mauriah only told one person who she trusted where she was at.

She pulled her gun out to make sure she was ready to attack. She opened the door to see the Asian girl.

"Ugh ming you scared me" Mauriah said sighing.

"Sorry just had finished packing and came early" Ming said hugging the girl.

"You break up with him yet" Mauriah asked.

"Not yet I'm doing it over text" Ming said to her.

"That's kinda harsh Ming" Mauriah said looking at her.

"Cheating with women in my house while I leave if harsh" Ming said mad.

"Point taken" Mauriah said smiling.

"So when are you gonna go back out and take over your dads empire" Ming said smiling at the girl.

"Some of his old enemies might come for me but that's what he prepared me for and I'm ready" Mauriah said with dignity.

"And I'll be by your side for it" Ming said holding the girl. Ming gave the girl a peck on the lips.

"This isn't the end of our story" Mauriah said.

-
-
-
Rolling the ending credits 🎥🎬

I hope y'all are ok with lgbt couples haha.

Wow I can't believe I finished my first ever book🙁

' IT WAS A GLOURIS RIDE READERS'
                                    - ELIJAH MIKAELSON