WHATS NEW?

-3 months-

It's finally July the best month because it was the month our killing machine was born.

The girls woke up and made their way downstairs the gang members finally were able to go back to their house 10 weeks ago. They haven't spoken to them since they left.

The girls only have to go to base if they have to pick or drop off a shipment. The girls don't speak of the boys because they have to focus on the mission. They agreed to let the boys push them away because it was for the best.

"A bad bitch birthday is in 30 days" Mauriah jumped up and down happily because it was July first.

"We gotta celebrate let's go to the club and find us some fine mouthafuckas to dance on," Cindy said shaking her ass.

"As we should," Jazmine said as she started to move her hips while she started to wine.

The girls have been collecting as they can these past few months trying to figure out the motives the ring has. The girls haven't been as close as they were before but they'll bounce back eventually.
-
*Ring headquarters*

Huey walked into the tech room to talk to Hiro. Hiro was the smart tech guy. He dated Ming one of the best fighters on the team. Their relationship is rocky because hiro hasn't recovered much from his player ways.

"Anything?" Huey asked sitting down next to his long term friend.

Before they all left the angel's house they bugged the whole place to make sure they were able to get all the information they could since they weren't gonna be there any longer.

"Her fathers coming down for her birthday he's planning her a huge party," Hiro said to him. "You think you'll get an invite to plan an attack?". Hiro asked him.

Huey thought it over for a minute. "I could think of something," Huey said before going back into his thoughts.

"Also the day before her birthday she's going clubbing with the girls," Hiro said.

"Alright, thanks Hiro we'll have a meeting with the group to discuss plans. " Huey said patting his back before walking off.
-
-

Mauriah went out for the day to pick some clothes out for her birthday. Which left Cindy and Jazmine home alone. They both sat on Jazmines bed getting ready to discuss huge issues. They have been pushing this to the back of their heads for the sake of their little sister.

Jazmine spoke up first. "Cindy I can't do this anymore Boonie looks like he's losing his sanity every day," Jazmine said looking at the ground not wanting to make eye contact.

Cindy felt the same way. "I know ja- it's just I don't want Mauriah to think we'd betrayed her if we did consider switching sides," Cindy told her. Feeling a piece of her heart hurt.

"She has to understand her dad isn't safe or in his right mind to be starting a war with the freeman's" Jazmine added on.

"Jaz in the end we're still hurting her but I agree" Cindy sighed as she looked up at the ceiling wondering how did she end up in this life.

They both laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling. Until Cindy broke the silence.

"Do. You think of him?" She asked Jazmine out of the blue.

"Sometimes," she said not wanting to get into details. "What about you?".

"Only when I'm sleeping, in the car, or doing stuff in my daily life," Cindy said before going back silent.

"I just want to get Mauriah out of this life and pressure cind," Jazmine said turning her face towards the blonde.

"She's too stubborn and looking for her dad's pleasure to leave this life behind her Jaz," Cindy said looking at the malutto.