OUT OF TOWN

The girls left early in the morning leaving the group in there house alone.

"Can we got check out the closet again since we never got the chance to look around it?" Caesar said looking at huey.

"Maybe we can find what there planning," Jane said backing him up.

"Fine but we gotta make sure nothings out of place these girls are professionals," Huey told them.

"And were not," Layla said looking at huey.

"No duh hoe that's why he told us to be careful," Riley said looking at her.

"Whatever" Layla scoffed at him.

The group made their way to the room and opened the secret compartment again. As they walked in it looked different. All the papers that were on the desk were gone but everything else was still there.

They began to look inside of cabinet files. They found files on some of the people in the ring and their weaknesses.

"Aye I found our folders," Riley said which made everyone run over to where he was.

"How they figure out our weaknesses so fast?," Caeser asked them.

"Does it look like we know dumbass" Janes said rudely.

"When we get a chance to confront them about it well ask" Huey said. The group started seeing what notes the girls took down of them.

Huey P. Freeman, Male

Age: 23

Hair color: black

Huey was a demostic terriost and is an activist. His weakness is his family. Most likely his grandfather and Siblings.

Riley E. Freeman, Male

Age: N/A we were told to many different ages from sources.

Hair color: black

Weaknesses: everything unless he has his brother bye his side.

Riley is let's say unique and also a dumbass but funny.

Jane P. Freeman

Age:22

Hair color: Black

Janes weakness is her father. She also seems cold-hearted when it comes to others.

The rest are irrelevant but names are Caesar and Layla Ming and hiro.

-
"Did they really just call us irrelevant" Caesar said looking at Layla.

"What's so important about y'all" Layla said sounding sassy.

"I mean our dad did run that joint so.." Jane said.

"Point taken but I still feel like I could've had a file about me" Caesar said with an attitude.

"Whatever nigga we gotta go and setup a meeting with the crew" Riley said upset about what they put on his file.
-
-
The girls flight landed and they took an rental car back to head quarters. They were meeting Boonie to talk about what they've seen and done the past weeks.

"Girls so good to see you" Boonie said hugging all three of his daughters.

Mauriah seen Rhienna next to him and gave her a hug. Rhienna accepted the hug in return not really use to the affection.