ACCEPTED

The girls woke up and met up in their huge walk-in closet to get ready for their mission that starts in an hour.
The girls decided that they would wear all black because why not.

The girls arrived at headquarters to say their goodbyes to Boonie and Rhienna. Just in case they don't make it out alive.
-
----------------------------////----------------------------
The day before the mission the boys pov
---------------------------////-----------------------------

Huey walked into Riley's apartment because he skipped another important meeting. He went into the kitchen and fetched a jug filled with water. Making his way over to his little brother's room.

Opening the jug of water while hovering over his brother. Huey tipped it over pouring half of the jug on him making his brother wake up screaming the words.

"I'm drowning nigga ",  Riley screamed shooting straight up out of his bed.

Huey just stands there displaying his famous scowl watching his younger brother foolishness.

"fuck you do that for nigga". Riley says glaring at his older brother.
"you skipped another meeting and dads not too happy about it". Huey says bluntly.
"and fuck that nigga he ruined our lives with this drug shit". Riley says referring to what happened to their mother.

"arent you the one who was always talking about being a 'real nigga'," Huey says rolling his eyes.
"whatever nigga all I'm saying is we'd be better off without em," Riley says aggravated with his brother.

"anyways..he told me to fill you in on what we're doing this weekend". Huey says "so we're recruiting girls to be apart of the ring, and we already decided a few girls who could be possible choices". Huey finishes.
"you mean to tell me I finally got threw to the old man to add new bitches to the ring". Riley smirks at his 'accomplishment'.

Huey rolls his eyes at his brother's comment. "well I'm going home and you better come tomorrow or it'll be boiled water next time". Huey says walking out of his brother's room.

"yeah whatever nigga", Riley yelled to make sure huey heard him as he heard the door slam.

----------------------------////-----------------------------
MISSON DAY
BACK WITH THE GIRLS
-------------------------////--------------------------------
The girls we riding to a warehouse to where they'll finally try, and make their way into the drug ring.

"so are we gonna show out or be simple with it," Mauriah asked.
"girl let's start simple then show out at the end". Cindy says.

Jazmine just stayed quiet looking uneasy and the girls noticed because usually, she was more excited to show off her stunts of flexibility, shooting, and persuasion abilities.
"yo what's up with you jazz," Cindy asked worried about the girl's well-being.
"nothing," Jazmine says lying. "Jaz we can tell when your lying you know," Mauriah said looking at her friend.
"Fine I just feel a little bad we might be ruining those boys' lives they already lost their mother you know", Jazmine said feeling sympathy for this.

"Jaz there basically men," Mauriah said feeling no sympathy because she has to focus on the mission.
"yeah jazz we do this all the time what's so different now," Cindy asks.
" I don't know " Jazmine shrugged "maybe your right ill just focus on the mission". She tells them.

"That's our girl," Mauriah says happily as they pulled up to the location.
-
-
-
-
The girls walk into the empty warehouse seeing nothing but crates filled with god knows what.

"yall think we came to early cause ion like the vibe this place giving me," Mauriah said feeling uncomfortable.
"We can just leave and go on that trip to Hawaii instead " Cindy laughs nervously.
"I agree let's go", Jazmine said quickly as they all turned around to leave.

"aye don't tell me you ladies chickening out already", a voice behind them said chuckling.

The girls turned around quietly and just smiled at the boy nervously.
"Huey we got three more girls who showed up you want me to let them in or tell them to leave". The boy said into a walkie talkie before turning back to the girls. "by the way names Ceaser", he winks while motioning for the girls to follow him.

The girls followed Ceaser into a room with five other girls standing there looking like they've been traumatized.

The girls recognized Huey and Riley sitting down on some chairs just scowling at the five poor girls who still seem traumatized.

"Question" jazmine said, Ceaser, nodded to let her know she can continue, "what happened to them". Jazmine asked curiously still looking at the girls.

"you'll figure out eventually", Ceaser said looking at the girls. The girls just nodded their heads and began to weakly smile at him.

"you five just get out and go home and don't come back," he said rudely while rolling his eyes.

"This guy a real dick" Cindy said murmuring to the girls. Making them snicker at her comment.

The five girls all started to walk out, and the angels start to move where the girls were standing.

(p.s the angels are gonna use their real names because they usually wear disguises when they do other mission so there not knew by there real name or identities)

"imma tell y'all what I told the other girls I'm Riley Escobar I'm the most realest nigga yous ever meet," Riley said grinning at the girls.

"Riley shut the fuck up," Huey said rolling his eyes at his brothers idiotic comment.

"shut up mchater", Riley said glaring at his brother.
"can y'all stop arguing I have business to do so we need to hurry up", Ceaser said looking at both brothers.
"nigga shut up the only business you be having is fucking our sister". Riley said with a disgusted face.
" man whatever," Ceaser said sounding unbothered.

"Anyways we read your files on your skills, and so far your qualified to be apart of the ring. But we need to see if your strong enough to be apart of the inner circle so you have to fight one of us y'all can decide who" Huey said to the girls.

The girls looked at Huey and the boys to tell if they're serious or not. The girls huddled up to discuss who they want to fight.

"We decided we wanna fight ya boy Escobar", Cindy says turning forward to the boys.

"Nigga what.....oh hell Nah Huey ian signs up for this bullshit I know jane already left after whooping them other hoes but why you can't just call up Layla or Quinn to whoop these bitches ass". Riley protested.

"you scared to get yo ass beat by girls," Huey says smirking.
"Nigga no I'm young reezy I'm just scared I'll knock a bitch out too hard", Riley lied.
"yeah whatever I just called Layla to do it she said she be here in 2 minutes", Ceaser said speaking to the brothers.

Huey and Riley just nodded their heads
-
-
-
The girls fought with Layla in their different fighting styles and the boys were surprised that Layla got beat by ' amateurs'.

"you all start tomorrow we have a meeting at 6 am the big boss man won't be there he has something 'important' to do," Huey said starting to leave the room.
-
-
-
The girls headed home and contacted Boonie and told him about the meeting that there attending.

1208 words
Edited: 1252

Finally the girls meeted the boys 🙈

Guys I didn't want to add the beef with the girls start yet so that's why didn't add the lil fighting junk but just wait is got y'all!!