BIRTHDAY DUTIES

A week has passed and Mauriah has been scheduling appointments after appointments for her birthday. She was at the mall buying more makeup and clothes as a little gift to herself. She received a text from her dad.

Oldman❤️: hey bbg just wanted to tell you I know it's gonna be your birthday but remember the plan. You gotta invite the freeman's so we can succeed and win this war.

Ladybug 🤍🥺: ik daddy I understand and I'll make you proud❤️. Love you

Old man❤️: that's my girl love you more bbg!

She sighed she was her birthday didn't involve them having to kill the freeman's while she had to celebrate turning 21. She just wanted to enjoy herself for once but that can wait. Right she thought as she walked out of the store.
-
-
Mauriah made it home seeing Cindy and Jazmine arguing for the third time this week. She didn't know why they were arguing so much but she hated it.

She went to her room and locked the door and took a very much need shower. She let the water hit her tensed body which loosened up.

When she finished her shower she still heard the two still arguing. She threw on her clothes and put her AirPods into her ears, and turned her music up to block out the two bickerings. She drifted off to sleep not wanting to deal with the commotion that was going on downstairs.
-
-
Mauriah woke up on Monday morning walking downstairs to see Cindy and Jazmine at the table eating.

"Morning" was all they said to her and she just gave them a simple nod.

"So your birthday is approaching you excited," Jazmine said to her smiling.

"No shit I'm excited as hell I have a hair appointment today so be ready to drool," Mauriah said happily.

"Imma prepares my wtf face if that bitch fuck up yo hair," Cindy said chuckling.

"Shut up you just mad that imma be looking good" Mauriah laughed as she grabbed a yogurt.
-

-

Mauriah left the house and went to the hair salon and checked in and waited for it to be her turn.

It was finally her turn to get her hair done. Mauriah sat in the chair for about 2 hours. She listened to the women gossip about people. She laughed at the women's jokes and nagging that they did. Even though she wasn't gonna be able to enjoy her 21st birthday and the way she wanted to she was happy with all the fun things she got to do for it.
-
Mauriah arrived home happy with her hair results she was feeling herself.

This is her hairstyle:

(Yes this is the same girl that I have been using

(Yes this is the same girl that I have been using.😍)

The girls weren't home so Mauriah went and prepared for bed.
-

Mauriah has just got back home from her nail appointment. She walked out of the car and seen her sister's car parked in front of the driveway.