GETTING TO KNOW EACHOTHER?

Mauriah and Cindy were in the kitchen, making jazmine some breakfast. Soon as they finished making it they were walking into her room.

Cindy unlocked the door with a Bobby pin walking right into the room.

Mauriah and Cindy just stood there looking at Jazmine and Huey layed up in the bed. Jazmine was laying on Hueys chest. While Huey had his hands wrapped around Jazmine's waist a little bit.

The two girls smirked at each other before walking out of the room going back to the kitchen.
-
Jazmine woke up feeling arms around her waist. She sat up looking at who was next to her. A little blush crept upon her face as she noticed who it was.

Jazmine got up trying to make her way up to the kitchen.

"You know you shouldn't be walking around while you're wounded," Huey said in his morning voice.

Jazmine jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Sorry if I woke you," Jazmine said tiredly.

"It's fine, need any help downstairs?". Huey asked her.

She nodded her head and he picked her up carrying her downstairs, Everyone was looking at them smiling except Layla and Jane.

"I wanna go home," Layla said whining looking at huey.

Huey just ignored her because he knew it would start an unnecessary argument.
-
"Jazz come here girl," Cindy said smirking at her.

Jazmine walked over getting a little help from Mauriah.

"Spill the tea cause we saw y'all laid upon each other in your room," Mauriah said.

"Yeah did y'all fuck?" Cindy said smiling hard.

"What..No!" Jazmine said looking at her best friends weirdly.

"So why was he in your room," Mauriah said looking confused.

"He was upset and he came into my room and we were just silent the whole time ". Jazmine explained.

The girls just nodded their heads understanding what she meant.
-
"So what happened in that Mariah carry looking ass hoe room?". Riley asked Huey. Huey sent a glare at Riley sending chills down his spine.

"Yeah what you do with her" Layla asked looking like she was trying to look in his soul.

"We just went to sleep nothing else," Huey said putting his hands up in defense.

"Finally getting back into finding love I see".Ceaser said grinning.

Riley and Jane busted out laughing at Ceaser's comment.

"Ceaser that boy was not capable of loving someone for two years," Jane said as she continued laughing.
-
-
-
The girls decide to go to the mall. The girls went to their closet to choose their outfits, and do their makeup.

Mauriah wore :