HANGING OUT

The girls were cooking breakfast. While the others were in the girls big ass closet snooping to see what they can find. Well most of them Riley just sat on the floor pushing his head on the wall. Until the last time, he fell threw bumping his head on the floor. Which caused the group to look over at him and looking at the hidden passage.

"So it was true about them being the angels," Caeser said sounding disappointed.

The group walked into the secret passage finding mission suits, expensive gadgets, and files of missions they previously did. They all were fond of the room but knew that they had to go before they were caught.
-
They all made their way downstairs acting like they just got up.

"Morning," all the girls said smiled looking at them.

They just nodded their heads and stayed quiet.

"Yall good y'all look like y'all seen a ghost or something," Mauriah said looking at them.

"Nah we good Riah just a little tired you know" Caeser smiled at her. She smiled back and just nodded her head.

"So in a week, we're going back to our hometown to check on Mauriahs dad," Jazmine said happily.

"What he does for a living," Caeser asked Mauriah

"Type in Boonie Milton you'll find his biography," Mauriah told him eating her yogurt.

"So he's a businessman like our dad and only has one daughter?". Huey asked her

"Oh no he has two daughters my sister and me her name Rhienna she's 18," Mauriah said tired of all the questions.

"I know what we can do today," Jazmine said which caught all their attention. "We can get drunk and swim in the pool".

"That's-... I'm down" Mauriah said thinking about it.

"Imma gets the weed," Cindy says as she began to run to her room.

"Yall down? Or y'all gonna keep acting weird".Jazmine asked them.

"Hell yea we down," Riley said happily cutting off anyone who tried to say no.

"Good go into the closet and go get some bathing suits or whatever you need," Mauriah told them. They did as told.
-
The girls were already there wearing their swimsuit outside by the pool.