BACK TO BUSSINESS

-1week later-

"We're back you guys missed us" Jazmine said as the walked in the house 9 am in the morning.

"Maybe" was all Huey said as he was looking at his newspaper and drunk his coffee.

"They know they did anyways how was y'all week" Mauriah asked them.

"The regular getting shipments and questioning the enemy" Caesar responsed.

"So we haven't missed much cool" Cindy said as she began to walk to her room.

"When are y'all relocating y'all houses?" Mauriah asked them.

"Yeah about that we were wondering if we could crash here until this whole war thing is over" Caesar said getting comfy on the couch.

"We don't mind but how long would this war take" Jazmine said looking at them.

"That's the point we don't really know" Huey said looking at her.

They just nodded and went to their rooms to unpack.
-
"You and you we need to talk" Huey said looking at them.

Both boys followed him into the guest room that the Layla and Jane slept in.

"We all know y'all two are falling for them so I advise y'all to try your best to distance yourself from them". Huey said to the.

"Us what about you nigga getting all touchy with that Mariah Carey looking hoe," Riley said cruelly.

"Riley weren't you kissing all up on Cindy that night at the pool" Caesar said backing up Huey. "He's right Huey knows how to push someone away unlike us that's why he took us to the side" Caesar added on.

"Man whatever fine I'll distance from murph" Riley said crossing his arms over his chest like a child.
-
The girls got done packing and came downstairs and was going to chill with the rest of the group.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" Jazmine asked looking at Huey.

"We have a meeting with the top people of the ring which is Ming and Hiro" Huey said to her.

"Ming is a sword fighter and Hiro is our tech guy. He does field mission only if necessary". Jane added on.

"So do we gotta come to that meeting cause if not I'm gonna train all day" Mauriah said as she laid on the couch.

"Y'all can come to base and train their while we have the meeting" Caesar told her and she just nodded her head in response.
-

The group made it to the base. The girls looked at every inch of the base learning the ins and outs of it.

"The training room is down that hall the meeting will be an hour we'll be back" Huey told them and then walked into the meeting room.

The girls went down the hall way until the seen a door that said Quintons office. The girls looked at each other and grinned as they walked in.

"You know it's weird going through a dead mans stuff but better to know what secrets they were hiding for all these years" Mauriah said smiling.

"I wonder what family tea this man has been hiding" Cindy said with a huge grin plastered on her face.

The girls were going through Quinton office for 45 minutes.

"I found something!" Jazmine semi-yelled casting her bright smile. Which made the girls rush over to her in excitement.

It was file on Boonie and The whole Milton family. Which intrigued the girls. It was stating what type of work Boonie did. His cover up is to be a organization that seems to protect. The real motive of the organization is to take down every ring that was in his way of power. He wanted to take over Chicago just like how he took over woodcrest from wunclear.
His secret weapon was his daughter Mauriah he trained her to be better than anyone in the gang. He trained her to become a hardcore assassin.

The girls shook their heads in disbelief at the information. Knowing that this couldn't be true.

"Delusional" was all Mauriah said walking out not wanting to hear what the two girls had to say.

"Jaz this could be true Boonie has been acting a little crazy lately" Cindy said looking at her.

"Yeah also maybe that's why he's working with the pickets" Jazmine concluded.

"I'm rethinking my life decisions" Cindy shook her head as she walked out.

"Same" Jazmine mumbled as she left as well.
-
"How was training" Huey asked the short girl as they all began to leave.

"Horrible Mauriah wouldn't let us breath " she laughed as the made their way into the car.

"I'm sleeping in the living room tonight if that's ok with you" Huey told her trying not to look in her eyes.

"That's cool" was all she said while looking out the window.

' I just gotta distance myself ' Huey said in his head while he was driving.

They finally made it back to the house and they all walked in and began preparing for bed.
-
Jazmine was in bed staring at the ceiling not able to sleep because her and Huey usally talked until they both drifted off to sleep. Something that she got used to at night.
-
Huey was on the couch looking at Caesar and Riley sleep peacefully. He couldn't really sleep and just looked at the ceiling. He felt like listening to Jazmine talk and ask him questions but he couldn't because that just gives her more information on him. He frowned as he thought about her being an angel.
-
Mauriah was in her room feeling lonely as she sat in her bed Caesar told her he needed space. She was kinda upset because he was the one asking for a relationship but she understood. She tried her best to make herself drift off into sleep as she laid down in her bed.
-
So I guess boonie isnt the real hero 😕

This was a short chapter 🤷🏽‍♀️

Are Things about to go down on Mauriah birthday