ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST PT.ONE

^play song when I say so ☺️

It was the day! Everything was set. Everyone was getting ready for the party.

The girls got ready in their outfits

Mauriah wore:

Jazmine wore:

(The girl who I chose for Jaz wears lace fronts sometimes but I liked this outfit that she wore)

Cindy wore:

The girls started doing their make up

Jazmine left out the room leaving Mauriah in the closet alone for a while until they came back in with balloons and two presents.

Mauriah smiled at them then walked over to them and gave them both hugs.

"Aw look at my little sister growing up," Jazmine said sounding like a proud mother.

"Jaz shut up you sounding like Tom cry baby ass," Cindy said chuckling.

"Am not" Jazmine said childishly.

"Yeah whatever," Cindy said rolling her eyes. "Riah open your gifts!" Cindy said looking at the birthday girl.

Mauriah tore into the wrapping paper to see a golden necklace with a picture of them. It was a picture of them dressed up as the Powerpuff girls. The girls agreed not to show anyone this picture because they're embarrassed by it.

Mauriah eyes watered at the sight of the beautiful necklace.

"What do you not like it," Jazmine said with panic." I..I can take it back if you don't like it!" Jazmine said before she began to rant.