ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST PT.TWO

Mauriah woke up to see she was in her dad's office being held by two men on her arms.

"Daddy!" Mauriah yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I'm right here ladybug," Boonie said looking drained.

"Are you ok! Where's Jazmine and Cindy" Mauriah said panicking.

"Right here," Jazmine said standing next to the freeman boys.

"You're with them?" Mauriah asked looking at her.

Jazmine walked up to Mauriah looking at her.

"I'm sorry," Jazmine said touching her face.

"I don't want your apology," Mauriah said putting her head down.

Jazmine walked away with tears in her eyes wondering if she did the right thing.

"Jazmi-" Huey was cut off.

"I'm fine" was all she said before walking completely out of the room. The boys followed her out to make sure she was ok.

Rhienna came into the room looking at Boonie with disgust.

"Of course it was you all along," Boonie said with anger laced his voice.

"Yes, Boonie I have been working with the freeman's for months ever since y'all started the mission. Jazmine and Cindy joining the team was just a bonus." Rhienna bragged about her achievement.

"What are you gonna do with us" was all Mauriah asked not looking at her sister.

"Lock you up I'm not sure," Rhienna thought for a second.

Jane and Layla walked into the room.

"Can we ask the questions now!" Jane said growing impatient.

"Ask away," Rhienna said leaving the room.

Jane walked up to him looking angry. "Why'd you kill him," she said loudly.

" He didn't take my deal so I took him out," Boonie said then went quiet. "Your dad was a weakling," Boonie said while chuckling.

"What about you! Your daughter took you down and is still showing you mercy something you don't even deserve" Jane yelled.

"And what are you gonna do abo-" Boonie was cut off by a knife going across his neck. Which killed him instantly.

"No!!" Mauriah screamed watching her dad's lifeless body fall on the floor.

Which made Jazmine Cindy Rhienna and the boys run into the room seeing what happened.

"Jane we needed him for the will!" Rhienna yelled at her.

"I-I was caught up in the moment," Jane said still looking heated.

Mauriah kicked both guards down before stabbing one in the neck and chocked one with her legs which instantly knocked the guard out. She ran over to her dad's body.

"Daddy please! Wake up * smack* Wake up please I need you mommy's gone. I just need you please!" Mauriah said crying.

The group looked at her shake him multiple times begging him not to leave her.

"Daddy please you said you would be here and watch me take over your businesses. You said that you'd be here when you have grandchildren." She cried once more.

The group watches her stand up. They pulled their guns out pointing it at her. Well everyone except Cindy and Jazmine.

"Wow, this is what he meant by watch who you trust," Mauriah said seeing all the blood that was over her.

Mauriah walked over to a safe that her dad told her the passcode.

"This what you wanted daddies will it's in here," Mauriah said shaking the briefcase.

Mauriah pulled her phone out and dialed the numbers her dad told her earlier which will signal corlina her location.

"Mauriah I just want the will hand it over" Rhienna begged her.

"No! No! You don't get to beg was I able to beg for my dad's life" Mauriah yelled at her.

"Mauriah he was my dad to" she yelled back.

"Well, when you saw his body you sure didn't act like it" Mauriah yelled back.

"Mauriah it isn't that serious he was a monster," Rhienna said louder.

"At least you know your mom Rhienna I lost mines to some random man because daddy wasn't good enough and now I lost him too," Mauriah said piercing everyone's ears.

Mauriah grabbed her dad's little desk and threw it through a window.

"Mauriah what the hell are you doing!" Jazmine was the next to yell.

"Adios, big sisters," Mauriah said before jumping through the window with the case in her hands.

"No!" Both girls yelled running towards the window. The girls sighed in somewhat a relief.

They saw Mauriah on the front of a helicopter before she went on the side of it and hopped into it.

She waved goodbye to her home and rode silently in the helicopter with corlina.
-
-
I guess both sides won in the end but one didn't get their happy ending the longed for.

Rest easy Quin and Boon 🕊🕊🕊

Damn I thought mauriah would join them 🙁

Well, this is the end this was an amazing adventure my loves❤️🥺!!