THE SETUP

-
-
-

The girls were at the table eating breakfast. It was currently 5 A.M an hour before they met with the boys.

The girls finished their breakfast and started heading to their outfit room. (yes Charlie bought the girls a big ass house them mfs made a room for all their clothes.)

The girls did their make-up and started to pick out their outfits.

Cindy decided to wear beige cargo pants, with a red/white shirt, and wore black/red Jordan 1s.

Jazmine decided to wear black biker shorts, with a baby blue tank top, and black/blue Jordan 1s.

Mauriah decided to wear a white crop top, with black jeans, with some white/black/gray Jordan 1s.

Mauriah texted ceaser and asked could he pick them up because neither of the girls felt like driving. After all, it was the only morning.
-
-
-
Ceasar texted Mauriah and told her that he's outside. He watched as the girls made their way out of the house to the car.

" Morning ladies how you all sleep?" Ceaser asked as they hopped into the car.

"Good," they all said at the same time as he began to drive.

"I can see y'all are not morning people". He said looking at the girls through the viewing mirror.

They shook their heads to confirm they hate waking up early.

-
-
-
The girls and Ceaser entered the building going straight to the conference room.

The girls sat down as they waited for the others to come so the meeting could begin. The other girls finally arrive, and they only were waiting for Huey and Riley to show.

-20 Minutes later-

"nigga, please you lying but ill drop it," Riley said as he and his brother entered the room.

"Let's get straight to business," huey said sitting down. "The boss man wants us to take out our unloyal acquaintances who betrayed us by associating with the enemy". Huey finishes.

"We've been family partners for years but they switched on us". Jane said.

"Every year we have a party with both drug rings to celebrate our friendship. Huey added on.

" If they're working with the enemy wouldn't they also plan to strike that night". Mauriah said.

"Exactly do we even beat them in numbers if they're together"? Jazmine said.

"We beat the pickets in numbers but we're not sure if they team up with the Long-Dou family". Ceaser said.

"I can't believe them mothafuckas still mad ming left em for us". Riley cackled.

"Correction left for hiro". Ceaser said.

The group kept discussing ideas for their planned attack. While Layla was mugging the girls, still not over the embarrassment that happened yesterday.

"Fuck she keep staring at us for ?" Cindy whispered to the girls. Which caused them to look over at Layla weirdly.

After the meeting, Ceaser dropped the girls off at home. The girls called Boonie and told him about their day.
-
-
-
(Time jump: skipped 1 week)

Tonight was the night of the event and the girls wanted to show out.

Jazmine wore this :